Final exit from KSA and have entry visa in uae

Hi, Just want to ask coz im going to exit(final) from KSA and i've got a entry (employment) visa in UAE courtesy of my new employer in UAE.......I'm a Filipino Engineer, is it ok to do this?...i think they call this cross country....

Anyone who had done this ....Please help...kindly share your experienced...

Thanks in advance

if u have final exit PAPER then whats wrong? even if u dnt have final exit just leave Saudia on emergency leaves and dont come back ...they can do nothing rather then banning u for 2 years ...

good day, i'm on the same situation as the post below, i;m currently working in ksa, plan to go a final exit and plan to acquire a visit visa to uae. i'm a Pilipino expat. do you think i will not face any problem regarding this? i really want a smooth entry to uae and no delays. kindly please post your comment/answers in this post,thank you.

If you are going on final exit and plans to enter UAE as visitor, you need to have a pre-arranged tourist visa.  Doing this, you need to comply requirements as visitor like onward ticket to a third country (eg Philippines), accommodation (hotel, relatives) address, and funds.

Expats eligible for visa on arrival in UAE are only those with re-entry visa to KSA and holds a valid resident permit (iqama).

Appreciate your response @reesemicah,
btw, is it okay if the onward ticket is not philippines? I dont have plan to go at my country after leaving ksa. Do you think it's okay to exit at neighboring country like oman or kuwait after the 30 day visa period? I have a relative on uae so i think hotel booking is not necessary. And funds, i will arrange that one.

Regarding the visa, my relative will help me to acquire one,

Thanks,, hoping for your reply once again.

Any GCC resident visa holder with valid iqama (residence visa valid not expired) can go to any GCC country and will be provided Visa on arrival.

If you're going to GCC country without a GCC visa and you have KSA FINAL EXIT visa, you won't be allowed to enter any GCC country. 

See above. Even if you have a hotel reservation for a week or more even with forward ticket to another country. Staying in a hotel for more than 5 days without valid GCC visa, is an IMMIGRATION ALERT.

Better get a GCC Visa now before you exit.

thanks for the info @mannyd...

Does it mean i have no chance to enter uae in my case?
i planned to go exit before yearends and i was hoping to enter uae even with a final exit ksa.

"better get a GCC visa before exit" please correct me if im wrong. does it mean i need to make a prearrange visa to uae while im staying in ksa? before i go exit??

thanks in advance.

arrange with the hotel where you intend to stay. the hotel will assist you in securing a short stay visa.

meaning, do the arrangements before you leave KSA.

@mannyd,, thank you very much..

things get clearer for me. i'd still have enough time to set things up,

i'll think its a big GO for me..

thanks!!

if you fly via Emirates, they can arrange visa for you..you can check their website...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND IDEAS!!

@MANNYD
@REESEMICAH

GOD BLESS KABAYAN!!!

Hi mga kabayans!

I have a new entry  work visa uae issued by my new employer in abu dhabi. I am leaving ksa with my iqama cancelled and final exit however I was issued with a dammam - abu dhabi (stopover ) - Manila ticket. Since I will in Abu Dhabi on transit , can I instead enter abu dhabi and not continue with my onward flight to manila?

yes as long as you have a valid entry visa to UAE. Just prepare documents pertaining to your employment there in UAE (might be ask).

Thsnks for the info. But when i get to abu dhabi , do i have to ask an airline staff about this. Or shall i go ahead to immigration. Usually airline staffs checks visa before thy send you to abu dhabi but this time they will not since my final leg will be in philippines. If they allow how much fee do I have to pay?

Dear Brothers can anyone guide me regarding the issue:
I have arrived in KSA since last week on a agency or company visa but due to some issues here I have quit the job without joining it and also did not signed the contract of the agency and asked them to give me an exit. Can anyone tell me are there any hurdles in exiting from KSA and what is the procedure regarding my situation.

Dominent wrote:

Dear Brothers can anyone guide me regarding the issue:
I have arrived in KSA since last week on a agency or company visa but due to some issues here I have quit the job without joining it and also did not signed the contract of the agency and asked them to give me an exit. Can anyone tell me are there any hurdles in exiting from KSA and what is the procedure regarding my situation.

Your visa will let stay for 90 days. However if you did not sign the contract with your company, within that 90 days you should leave KSA. I think, company will not  give you plane  tickets back to your country. You will pay/buy your ticket. Also  (might be) you will pay the company expenses for bringing you to Saudi, that includes tickets from your country to KSA, visa fees etc. Good luck.

how was your situation? were you able to go to uae?

Hi

can anyone give me an advise? by this coming december my contract is finish here in KSA but im planning to cross country to dubai, not going back to philippines. got  a job visa in dubai already. I was thinking if there is some document to do in riyadh before im flying to dubai. thanks

Take Final Exit Cancellation Paper.
Also Take Good Standing Certificate from KSA Police.

They will both help you if you are moving to a different country at a later stage.

Saloom_star
Saloom_star Today 13:50:09
1 post
Please let me know one thing i have a important quition to ask.

1. What if i already have UAE visit visa for 30 days (online application e-visa) and if i put my final exit from saudi arabia can i go to UAE directly from saudi arabia ?

2. In the same situation after my final exit holding my e-visa for UAE can i go to bahrain by road and travel to UAE ?

Note :- in the end of visa paper the rules are mentioned one of the rule is
(Upon arrival, if GCC residency is found to be expired or cancelled, then the entry permit holder will not be granted entry)

So my doubt is if i go final exit then how can i go UAE if this rule is mentioned ? And secondly visa is issued based of Saudi Iqama please answer me

@Saloom,

Call UAE Embassy in KSA. they for sure will help you with this .

Your case is rare.

Please provide me the contact details of UAE embassy please

Google it man. how will i know their number.

I am in the same situation that you are in. Please advise me if you get to a solution. Thanks

fhawan wrote:

I am in the same situation that you are in. Please advise me if you get to a solution. Thanks

Guys i did not get any sollution this case is very very very rare till now no one has encountered this aituation neighter UAE govt has encountred this situation.

But according to me i peraonnaly feel we cannot as i have analyzed because if you want to apply online visa for UAE E-visa (visa electronic) you have to use any GCC ID like if your working in saudi you have to use (saudi iqama) if your working in bahrain you have to use (bahrain CPR) if your working in Qatar/kuweit/oman similar GCC ID you have to use in that e-visa electronic becuase there is one option as well as rule mentioned in that (mandatory rules)
(3 months of valid GCC ID should be valid)
(6 months of passport should be valid)
(After getting your UAE visa if your valid GCC ID is cancelled or profession changed or if your sponser changed you will not grant entry)

Saloom_star wrote:

Guys i did not get any sollution this case is very very very rare till now no one has encountered this aituation neighter UAE govt has encountred this situation.

But according to me i peraonnaly feel we cannot as i have analyzed because if you want to apply online visa for UAE E-visa (visa electronic) you have to use any GCC ID like if your working in saudi you have to use (saudi iqama) if your working in bahrain you have to use (bahrain CPR) if your working in Qatar/kuweit/oman similar GCC ID you have to use in that e-visa electronic becuase there is one option as well as rule mentioned in that (mandatory rules)
(3 months of valid GCC ID should be valid)
(6 months of passport should be valid)
([b]After getting your UAE visa if your valid GCC ID is cancelled or profession changed or if your sponser changed you will not grant entry[/b])

Can they (at DXB) view residency status, have they unified the system? During my experience they didn't asked for residence permit specially when entering 2nd time in the same year.

My dear UAE has unified computer system when ur GCC ID is valid nobody will as you because the guy in imigration will already know its valid he wont stop you and if its cancelled or expired he will come to know and he might ask you for GCC valid ID

(I am not sure dear but i am just guessing it cuz i did not try its very risky)

May be we can travel if we go final exit from here holding NOC of latest resigned company stating they dont have any problem travelling anywhere outside saudi + holding return ticket to your home country from UAE

This also depends on luck if he allows you but i am sure (E-visa UAE) is an ectronic visa ment only for GCC holders surely 100% its mentioned there with strict rules.

My Brother in-law travel to Dubai with Tourist Visa from saudi arabia with an exit visa. He got his tourist visa from a local travel agency in dubai. He stayed there for 6 months with no problem at all, i meant with the immigration. You assume too much my friend. Stop being paranoid. Riyadh Airport staff (Check in staff)will actually stop you if you will not be allowed to enter dubai.

Mr. Alian

Be sure that the visa which he was traveling was online visa UAE not e-visa (visa electronic) in visa electronic if you dont enter iqama or any other GCC ID you cannot apply for visa so make sure and let me know ok

I am not being paranoid because i already have visa with me right now i am being practical

In the end of visa page the rules are already mentioned in it

And stop acting oversmart ok check for yourself with below given link.

https://www.gdrfa.ae/GCCIND/gccLogin.do … hToEnglish

As i have said in my comment his Visa was issued by a travel agency in dubai, means it is an online Visa. I just gave solution to your query. Get visa from any hotel or travel agency because once you leave for final exit here in Saudi, your Tourist Visa from www.gdrfa.ae will no longer be valid.

hello

Need your help. I was working for 2 years in saudi arabia as a nurse. went home but was able to get police clearance and COE. I am planning to apply in United Kingdom and i was retrieveing my documents needed in saudi council i found out i was blacklisted. Our agency did something before on our COE thats why we were able to go to saudi. Any suggestions?

My present company in Saudi Arabia is not sending me by final exit, they will stamp exit/ re-entry visa in my passport. I have a better job offer from United Arab Emirates. Can I enter United Arab Emirates for job if I am having reentry visa of Saudi Arabia?

Anybody give me a suggession plse

Hi. Is it ok to pre-arrange a visit visa under sponsorship of a travel agency ans I will be the guarantor? and Is it ok that the hotel reservation would be atleast 3days only since there is the intentiom to stay to look for a job. Since we have flat he could stay with us.And is it ok to arrange a dummy return ticket to phils? instead of a real Onward ticket since he wil not actually returning to phils? Thanks

I think he could as long has manage to acquire a pre arranged visit visa to dubai and a return ticket to Phils. Book the ticket way back phils. in a way you could cancel it and refund the amount so as to lessen the expenses. Try booking it in rehlat.com cancellation fee is 350aed and balance amount will be credited to the same account u used for booking. just make sure u book a refundable ticket. Once u have both entry visa and  return Ticket i think u can enter and stay within the duration of ur visa until you acquire a job.

How bout a cancelled visa but still there is an atleast 1 month validity  of Iqama??? He will go to dubai under pre arranged visit visa acquired thru a travel agency. I will be his guarantor.. I think it is ok even if he enter Dubai with Dubai visa only not considering a valid GCC id if you intended to exi KSA. U will enter dubai just like a normal tourist with a valid return ticket to phils. If these expires and u dont get any jon yet,  acquire another visa, exit and come back again

I want to know from any one that I m in Riyadh Ksa and I planed to go final exit and my wife is with me here and she is holding 3 month visit visa so can she travel with me or should I have to send her before make me final exit entry

sdevroy Today 01:44:59
1 post
My friend has sent me e-visa i mean visit visa for 90 days , after final exit ,can I entry directly from saudi arabia to dubai as a tourist, plz inform me