Extension of Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa

Hi Manu,

Can you help me? I have the same situation. My mother in law has also multiple visit visa. We already extended her thru Absher but this coming April 11 she will be 6 months. She needs to exit right? Can we exit in bahrain? Pls reply as this is urgent. We want to talk to you.

Hi. Can you help us? I need to ask what happened?
Our situation is my mother in law will be 6 months this april 11. She has to go for exit right? Can we go to bahrain? What is the process? Pls this is urgent

Hi...

I am planning to get my mom on multiple visa for 1 year.  How much does the insurance cost?  Can I pay this in Saudi?

MSJ

Hi jmadriaga. I have the same situation as you do. My mother in law need to exit on April 15. Any news about your situation?

Hello Everyone! I just came back from saudi/bahrain causeway with my mother in law because her visa will expire on april 15, 2018. She has one year multiple entry visa and like others, she needs to exit saudi arabia after 6 months. We were able to successfully extended her visa by exit/ re entry on the causeway by another 3 months. We did not encounter any problem at all. As soon as I arrived on window for the passport, i told them that my mother in law has a multiple entry visa in saudi arabia and we just need to get an exit re entry because she already stayed here for almost 6 months and I also said that I do not need to go to Bahrain too. He just casually told me its ok and told me to take a u turn on the on the left before the bahrain custom.( so be sure to go to the leftmost lane so that you can easily get a u turn otherwise it will hard to go that u turn)
Just make sure that you have an exit re entry visa yourself if you are the one going with your mother or mother in law or family members. Always be humble and ask politely. Hopefuly you guys who are having the same situation will get the same result as I do👍

Bro Can You Give ME Your NUmber Plzz I just Need some information plzz Its Urgent.

Can u pls send the number

Assalam aleikum.  Brother what u did with ur wifes multiple visit visa? I have the same situation. I want to know if i for example exit to dubai by plane and stays some hours in tranzit in dubai airport and not to exit to dubai and come back to saudi is it possible? I dont want to go out in dubai. I want to stay some hours with my wife in tranzit in dubai airport and come back to saudi. Is it possible?

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum + contact details should NOT be posted on the open forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

Any body got visit visa for bahrain after 6 month visit visa extention for multiple entry visa for wife?

Please share your experience of getting bahrain visit visa thanks

hello ..After 6 month we exit ksa and than come back again on same multiple exit reentry visit visa.
than got 90 days again can we extend 90 days more by paying fee .
kindly guide me on it also ..or whats app me on my number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

mmeL52 wrote:

Hello Everyone! I just came back from saudi/bahrain causeway with my mother in law because her visa will expire on april 15, 2018. She has one year multiple entry visa and like others, she needs to exit saudi arabia after 6 months. We were able to successfully extended her visa by exit/ re entry on the causeway by another 3 months. We did not encounter any problem at all. As soon as I arrived on window for the passport, i told them that my mother in law has a multiple entry visa in saudi arabia and we just need to get an exit re entry because she already stayed here for almost 6 months and I also said that I do not need to go to Bahrain too. He just casually told me its ok and told me to take a u turn on the on the left before the bahrain custom.( so be sure to go to the leftmost lane so that you can easily get a u turn otherwise it will hard to go that u turn)
Just make sure that you have an exit re entry visa yourself if you are the one going with your mother or mother in law or family members. Always be humble and ask politely. Hopefuly you guys who are having the same situation will get the same result as I do👍

hi , this is really a great news that we do not require to obtain bahrain visa for multiple visit visa holders. hope this is a very clear reply.

hello MAte

I did the same for my mother but there we went to causeway but then this guy at the counter told me that u need a valid visa to Bahrain to exit and then told me to take U turn without making the exit stamp , i too the u turn and get back to the other counter and stated him that I don`t  want to go to bahrain my mother has a multiple exit reentry visa for 2 years and i need to renew it than after too much explaining it to him he at last did it Alhamdulillha , IT depends upon the person who is there at the counter may be he will do it without any difficulty or may be he will make some problems .

Sultan javed wrote:

hello MAte

I did the same for my mother but there we went to causeway but then this guy at the counter told me that u need a valid visa to Bahrain to exit and then told me to take U turn without making the exit stamp , i too the u turn and get back to the other counter and stated him that I don`t  want to go to bahrain my mother has a multiple exit reentry visa for 2 years and i need to renew it than after too much explaining it to him he at last did it Alhamdulillha , IT depends upon the person who is there at the counter may be he will do it without any difficulty or may be he will make some problems .

Hi, may i confirm that KSA multiple visit visa holder can obtain bahrain visit visa??

How can you apply for multiple visa? Online or you have to go to the office?

you can apply online through your sponsor.

hi...Friends.....Yesterday, we were traveling from Al Khobar to Bahrain through Causeway with Bahrain e-visa. There is no issue and successfully, they are renewed there 2 years multiple reentry family visit visas. If you need more information, please send me a message.

Hi Binu

i appreciate for your reply is is very helpful for us .Binu please can you tell me which things we need there i have only my exit re entry i make plain to go tomorrow please explain me e visa from where you get its urgent and thanks in advance..

Hi  all friends.. today we were traviling from al khobar to bahrain through the causeway and i want to inform you all people dont miss guide anyone please ....Alhamdulillah i extended my visa without any problem or any dificuilty . there were very helpful persons and very polite they didnt made any problem and i extended my visa within 10 minutes.just be sure only you have exit re entry visa no need any e visa or any thing for more info please contact with me ..

Can i get your Mob Number ?

Hi anyone could tell us about 2years visit visa extension procedure....

Boss your contact Number

Dear All, thanks a lot for clearing most of the issues with regards to Multiple Visit Visa. Can you further please advise about the insurance requirements. I understood that when we take multiple visit visa from India, the insurance is valid only for initial duration of 3 months and for every extension we need to renew the insurance. Is it correct ?

If this is the case, as my parents are about 67 yrs old, i want to get a good budget insurance which can cover all the issues with regards to their medical for their entire duration of stay in KSA. Kindly share your experience on this. Thanks in advance.

when filling the application form online there is option for how many days you want the visa just select 765 days

May i have his contact number pls? For processing of bahrain visa..

Could u extend visa second time bro?

I think without Iqama we can't get Bahrain visa !!

Sir I have same problum what can I do to extend multiple visit visa after extention 6 month I. E renew for 6 months online but now it's show that it's not renew what is the process inform me please

Sir ur cantact number

Dear Mannu.
Can you pls tell me regarding 1 year multiple visa. Extension.
Did you go out of kingdom or just renew by absher pls need this correct info urgently. Becoz I bought my family for 1 year multiple visit. Before 70 days. Now approximately 1 week remaining for renewal. So Pls guide me.
Thanks & regards.
Anas
Riyadh

Dear ubaidurrehman,
Can you pls give me your mobile number.
Or whatsap me *** becoz my wife visa is going to expire with 2 weeks. So please need help how can I renew. 1 years multiple visa. It's urgent please.
Thanks & regards.
Anas

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

can i have any one number who an help me to renew my father multi entry visa , without traveling outside Saudi.

anish shaji wrote:

can i have any one number who an help me to renew my father multi entry visa , without traveling outside Saudi.

Ur father's visa expiry date and do you have moi(absher) account, from moi website you can easily extent the visa

Mannu

did you renewed your mother visa without traveling outside Saudi Arabia ?

If any one want to extend vist visa i can help him, first try in Ibsher if its not accepting then contact me in privet massege

helo sir i bring my wife in saudi arabia one year multiple visa after 3 month i eextend visa 3 months after 3 days she complete 6 months now what i do.moi absher not acsept more extend visa please help me

helo can u help me bro.one year multiple visa now after 3 days comlete 6 month?

I need family visat visa