Extension of Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa

What amount and what what document required for that can u tell me

Amount 250, documents passport copy first and last page, photo

Hello folks, i have small query related to exit reentry via Bahrain causeway. is there anyone who has personal experience then share the steps and 2ndly with 1-year multi, the family stay in Saudi Arabia for 180 days and exit to there home country and then come back after 3 or 4 months. so they're next 180 days will valid and stay in KSA or they need to apply another 1 year multi.

appreciated for your valuable inputs. thanks

i am want go bahrain by road for extend my wife multiple visit visa. so it is possible to go by causeway. please let me khow.

You can go if it is written Muftu as mode of transportation in visa

What you means Muftu as mode of transportation in visa

Check your visit visa there is one field for transportation type.

can you give me your mobile num
i have the same issue regarding visa

What is the issue ?

i need this visa...

I got visit visa for my family in Sep 2019. I heard as per new rules one should exit and come back saudi after 3 months, where as earlier it was 6 months.

Please share it someone is sure about this.

Which visit visa you got?

I got 1 Year Multiple Visist Visa

You can extend ot after 3 months. But before 180 days exit is must.

Thanks Brother

Hello brother my visa written الناقل مفتوع so can go by causeway

Yes but if you will get visa of Bahrain.

Brother how can i get the visa of bahrain

Please search on the forum. Already shared by many people.

Brother can you share with me. Exacly i dont khow the procedure. and if you give me your contact number plz.

would you like to tell the procedure of renewal? specially please tell that exit by road is applicable or exit must be from airport?

There is no specific process to renew by exit either from road or by air.
For check the visa on the passport either it is open or by air. If it is open then you can exit by road or by air and come back it will be renewed but if it is by air then you must exit by air.
For Bahrain visa you can get by applying online or through agent.

Brother my wife passport written NAKHOL MUFTU so it is by air or road and she need visa for bahrain or no need

Please give me the agent number...

Dear Faraz,

Were you able to extent your wife's exit from 90 days to 6 months? If yes, request you to share quick points on how to do it as this has been queried by many people on this forum.  Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Syed

Hi Ali Raza is that possible now to extend multiple visa because I heard from someone it's not extendable please help me you did it in now days

Hi,

Yes for old one year and two years visa it is possible to extend but one year new visa there are multiple opinions but it will confirm in next one two months.

No one reported that they were not able to extend recently. I don't think system will distinguish between visa issued six month before and visa issued today. This is just rumour or confusion due to the other category visa. Hope this stays true.

Hello brothers how ru all i just want to know 1YEAR multiple visa holder need to exit from ksa after 3months or 6 months?

If you are able to extend visa at end of 3 months it means exit after 6 months, else exit after 3 months.

Did any one extend recently ?

Brother can you give me any agent number for bahrain visa

You can get visa online google bahrain evisa. No need agent.

Brother i am from bangladesh so bangladesh not in the list.so how can i apply.

This visa got introduced in Sep-2019, those who applied earlier will complete 90 days in mid December-19, so it will be clear only in December-2019. there are many confusions about this new introduced one year visit visa that will hopeful get cleared in December-2019

For bahrain, do i need visa to enter? What ia the procedure for that

This has been answered many times.

Visit visa holders need a visa to enter Bahrain.  Apply on evisa.gov.bh.

Bangladesh nationality is facing an unofficial ban on visas to Bahrain.  Even visa on arrival via the causeway for Iqama holders is stopped in majority of the cases.

In passport how to check, my passport is open or by air way

Again, this has been answered many times.  Don't ask the same question again and again.

It should say on the visa in Arabic.  MAFTUH is open, JU is air.

Thank you...