Cancel Approved Family Visit Visa

HI,
i want to cancel family visit visa as one of my colleges was helping me filling the form for visit visa ,he chose multiple for 730 days. which has been been approved and now i want to cancel and issue new visa for 90 days. please guide me how to do this. i tried filling the form again but it gives me a message visa already issued with application number.

Hi
sir please let me know how you dealt with this issue
facing the same
thanks in advance

You can leave that one like this itself and apply for new one, there are few things you should care of, which I read in the link
saudi-expatriates.com/2018/12/procedure-to-apply-saudiarabia-family-visit-visa-online.html

Dear Ahmed,

provided link in invalid, Please post fresh link.
Thanks

HI,
i want to cancel family visit visa as one of my colleges was helping me filling the form for visit visa ,he chose multiple for 730 days. which has been been approved and now i want to cancel and issue new visa for 90 days. please guide me how to do this. i tried filling the form again but it gives me a message visa already issued with application number.

New application is not solution, I tried with and got error message.
Please describe how to Cancel approved visit visa.

thanks

I have applied new visa request and system allowed me to do it even earlier request was already their and COC done for it

Just checked today and found that new visa application  is showing status as 'duplicate request'

i got my family visit visa from ksa,but i enter worong passport number of my wife.now how can i canccel visa and re apply visa
plz help

so you got visa??
dear share your contact number, i need more detail

I understand from other forum that i have to visit Jawazat to cancel first visit visa document and then request for new one as COC was already done and Visa number was already issued so i decided do go with the older one only..

Dear can you plz call or whatsap. I need urgent help

Moderated by Bhavna last week
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct