Iqama validity for Exit Re entry visa

Hello

I want to know if i can get Exit re entry visa if my Iqama is valid only for a months. As i heard that iqama shud b valid for 3 months to get exit re entry visa. I have to go emergency short vacation is there any way i can get exit re entry visa even if my Iqama is valid for a month or two. I cannot renew my iqama now for some reasons.

Thanks

Please tell me your experience you got exit reentry visa when your iqama expiry date within one month

Yes brother I got my Exit Re entry issued and the validity was up to few days fefore the expiry of Iqama. Also there was no problem at airport during immigration etc.

Thank you brother

Assalamu Alaikum friends
One of my friend iqama was expired on 24th of March. He is planning to go back to India. Anyone assist me regarding this what is the procedure ?

Assalamu Alaikum Brother. How many days before exit renentry visa  will issued before iqama expiry?.

One month before

Assalamu Alaikum friends
One of my friend iqama was expired on 24th of March. He is planning to go back to India. Anyone assist me regarding this what is the procedure ?

Assalamu Alaikum friends
One of my friend iqama was expired on 24th of March. He is in Riyadh and planning to go back to India. Anyone assist me regarding this what is the procedure ?

Salaam alai Kum brother.....
I too have 3 months left for iqama renew...is it possible to get a exit re entry for 2 months....
Ur reply will be appreciated...

Assalam alaikum,
Please help me actually I don't know my iqama number but I need my final exit pepper so please suggest me how can i get my exit paper

I just wanna to know that how many days validity should be required for iqama expiry to get exit reentry visa

Regards