Extension of Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa

Hello Mr. Farhan,
Hope so you are doing well, as I have already read your previous post on Bahrain visit, I have few concern, plz if you can assist me.
When I apply online single entry visit visa, they are asking to submit documents such as return air ticket, bank statement, Bahrain hotel reservation etc. are these really mandatory to get the visa online ? I can provide to get visit for me but for my family I cannot provide this all while applying bcz they are on visit visa .
As you have already experience, plz can you guide me

Dear

I call my family on 2 year  multiple visit Visa and on their visa is mention transport (Open)

can i travel Bahrain through road causeway  and take U turn for exit /re-entry

ya i need EVISA must for them to extend visit plus i need website too and what document they need too before going bahrain how dayz i have to apply visa for them. can u guide plz

can u share ur experience i real thankful too u if u real reply (my email....***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Adnan,
Transport(Open) means you could enter in saudi from airport, sea port or through border by road. If you wanna go to bahrain and reenter back then for sure you need to consider visa policy based on your nationality. Exit from saudi wont be a problem but how about entry to bahrain? If they issue a visa, will they accept by road entry? If they have terms for airport entry then then you would be stuck with the same issue at causeway. This you need to figure it out before you make that plan.

Good luck.

Hello sir,
i want to call my family on 2 year visit visa , is it must to do exit & re -entry after 6 months. .... can i travel by road to bahrain or dubai ... and any specific request i have to do while stamping visa for traveling by road ...
thanks

Hello sir,
i want to call my family on 2 year visit visa , is it must to do exit & re -entry after 6 months. .... can i travel by road to bahrain or dubai ... and any specific request i have to do while stamping visa for traveling by road ...
thanks

Hello sir,
thanks

Hello sir,
thanks

Hi All,
Appreciate if someone can reply to my query. My mom has 2yr multiple visit visa and she is planning to come on her 2nd visit next month.
My question is regarding the insurance requirement as the initial policy stands expired (3month validity(. Do i need to arrange one from home country Pakistan? Especially now tht insurance is compulsory for visit visas.

Hi,

I have been applying for family visit visa from the month of June 2019 and it is getting rejected always.. is there any specific reason that my visa got rejected during this season. Did anyone's else visa got approved recently. Please reply.

Regards
Sujitha

It could be due to the hajj season. Other visas were put on hold since before ramadan. You may want to try again now.

It's possible now

Can someone please share latest experience of re-entering Saudi on visit visa by going to Bahrain. I would be grateful to you.

Plz help me. Bro my family visa 2 year multipul she was going to pakistan after 84 day.. she want come back in decmber .. any issu for medical inshurance than thy come bank in saudia in decmber.. another person tell him ur visa is expire they cant back on this visa because when she was going to pakistan after u do not renew inshurance .. how i was renwew inshurance ..  beause she going to pakistan after 84 days.. i dont extend the visa.. plz

Plz help me. Bro my family visa 2 year multipul she was going to pakistan after 84 day.. she want come back in decmber .. any issu for medical inshurance than thy come bank in saudia in decmber.. another person tell him ur visa is expire they cant back on this visa because when she was going to pakistan after u do not renew inshurance .. how i was renwew inshurance ..  beause she going to pakistan after 84 days.. i dont extend the visa.. plz

Best thing to check with your agent in Pakistan, if required he will even do insurance for you. Don't worry.

Ukhan12 wrote:

Hi All,
Appreciate if someone can reply to my query. My mom has 2yr multiple visit visa and she is planning to come on her 2nd visit next month.
My question is regarding the insurance requirement as the initial policy stands expired (3month validity(. Do i need to arrange one from home country Pakistan? Especially now tht insurance is compulsory for visit visas.

When you apply for visa  in etimad  Office they  provide u  insurance for two year .

Dear,
My family is on one year visit in Riyadh, KSA, 6 six month stay is going complete. I want to make exit and re entry for my family to Bahrain. My first question is if i get evisa for bahrain, can i go through causeway?? Second question my family goes by air to Bahrain and return back on same date, in this condition whether visa is required or not??
kindly share if any other solution is available..
Thanks

Syed_Saad2005 wrote:

Dear,
My family is on one year visit in Riyadh, KSA, 6 six month stay is going complete. I want to make exit and re entry for my family to Bahrain. My first question is if i get evisa for bahrain, can i go through causeway?? Second question my family goes by air to Bahrain and return back on same date, in this condition whether visa is required or not??
kindly share if any other solution is available..
Thanks

Brother as I know till now you have to have visa to Bahrain and hotel booking in Bahrain. You can Google for Bahrain evisa the website lists conditions. Of course causeway travel is not allowed. But please if you do travel to Bahrain do share your experience here. Many people on this forum take advise but don't return to share their experience. They are thankless people.

Hello..I am on multiple entry visit visa..recently I have been to behrain..ask me your query..I would definitely answer if I know

I went to behrain by road from Dammam causeway one taxi driver helped me through it..yes..you need to take visa if you are coming back on same day..my process is I applied for evisa and paid fee through online once they approved went to behrain embassy  here in Riyadh.. after that from Dammam causeway I entered behrain had stamping done and returned back on that same day even after 10 minutes of stamping..hope it helped you..if you have any query plz ask..I would love óto answer if I were know

Dear

I call my family on 2 year  multiple visit Visa and on their visa is mention transport (Open)

can i travel Bahrain through road causeway  and take U turn for exit /re-entry

ya i need EVISA must for them to extend visit plus i need website too and what document they need too before going bahrain how dayz i have to apply visa for them. can u guide plz

can u share ur experience i real thankful too u if u real reply (my email....***

What  visa criteria u apply and how much DB PRIZE OF VISA

PLZ REPLY A.S.A.P

Zayaan_khan wrote:

I went to behrain by road from Dammam causeway one taxi driver helped me through it..yes..you need to take visa if you are coming back on same day..my process is I applied for evisa and paid fee through online once they approved went to behrain embassy  here in Riyadh.. after that from Dammam causeway I entered behrain had stamping done and returned back on that same day even after 10 minutes of stamping..hope it helped you..if you have any query plz ask..I would love óto answer if I were know

Dear Zaayan,

Did you buy air ticket for Bahrain and what about hotel booking? Did you use official website for evisa , because it is asking for these documents, and if it was already approved online why you went to embassy. Please reply, you will help many people.

Assalaam wa alikum to all

I bring my family on multiple visit Visa 2 years next month they complete 6 months so I will plan to go Bahrain via causeway so should I apply to Bahrain visa online 7 days or I get from the causeway because yesterday I visit to Bahrain embassy Jeddah they told me if your family on visit Visa we can't issue the Visa I told them the many people go via causeway and they make exit & entry he told me I don't know via causeway so I am in very tense and upset . I see your post allhumdulillah you make a re entry via causeway please help me or if don't mind I will call you my number zero,five,seven,one,nine, eight,nine,three,six,two you just miss call me I will call you because I can't send my family to Pakistan it's very cost me I have 5 members .
Thanks

Assalaam wa alikum Mr Farhan,

I bring my family on multiple visit Visa 2 years next month they complete 6 months so I will plan to go Bahrain via causeway so should I apply to Bahrain visa online 7 days or I get from the causeway because yesterday I visit to Bahrain embassy Jeddah they told me if your family on visit Visa we can't issue the Visa I told them the many people go via causeway and they make exit & entry he told me I don't know via causeway so I am in very tense and upset . I see your post allhumdulillah you make a re entry via causeway please help me or if don't mind I will call you my number zero,five,seven,one,nine, eight,nine,three,six,two you just miss call me I will call you because I can't send my family to Pakistan it's very cost me I have 5 members .
Thanks

snsaam wrote:

Assalaam wa alikum Mr Farhan,

Thanks

You can get Bahrain visa online also if you don't want to go to embassy, but your family have to go Bahrain by air and come back by air.

@snsaam

Apply for sponsored evisa through any hotel in Bahrain or any travel agent and you can take your family by road through King Fahd causeway to Bahrain. You must have exit re-entry to travel with them. I think cost for each member is around SAR300-400.

Aslamualaikum Zayaan Khan, thanks for sharing your experience. Please also inform us how did you make insurance? I extended 90 days visa to another 90 days by renewing insurance. Now after initial 6 months, I have to take an exit. Even if I go Bahrain by air or by road, how will I renew insurance from there once the exit is done from KSA. How did you make insurance from Bahrain? Because I think, your insurance even valid will expire with exit. Please inform us if you know. Thank you.

Hi,

When you exit an reenter then no insurance renewal required.

If someone go to Bahrain by road this week please share your experience.

I brought my wife on 2nd july 2019 on 1 year multiple visa.
Within  15 days first 3 months is going to finish.in her passport it was written visa valiyoru 365 days.but question of stay colour is written 90 days.so my question is we can review her visa by online in absher or need to exit the kingdom one time.or no need to review the visa.please give me correct answer.

Yes it can be extended through absher.

Dear brother dont worry about extend by absher. Very simple you can extend. Before 2 weeks i extend my wife visa

AOA

i apply for my family evisa but my daughter visa approved and my wife and son evisa rejected 2 time

I need sponsors from bahrain evisa just for exit-re-entire sooo u have any person contact number who can do this for me its urgent mobilenumber(zero,doublefive,two,nine,five,one,three,eight,two)

I need help

AOA

i apply for my family evisa but my daughter visa approved and my wife and son evisa rejected 2 time

I need sponsors from bahrain evisa just for exit-re-entire sooo u have any person contact number who can do this for me its urgent mobile number
(zero,doublefive,two,nine,five,one,three,eight,two)

I need help

Select the option for visa through embassy and try.

Select the option visa via embassy it will work i need to submit all document on online ya through embassy

You have to submit documents online, what was the reason for rejection of visa

Muhammad wahaj cannot be complete on-line  and this is 2 time

If i submit document from 7days via embassy-single entry submit document in how many dayz ot proved

Usually it takes two days