Free Legal Advise from a Licensed Attoreny

Hi,
I arrived here in ksa on 6th sept 2018
And my manager dosent like my work after working 16 days and he send me back to manpower agency. He took my interview on skype and selected me from my home country india.
Now its been 45 days and i did not receive any salary and he want to take me back with low salary and low designation.
Though as per contract he is breaching
And my passport is with my manpower recurit company in ksa
My visa is visit visa 90 days.
And in my contract its mention if i leave my work or come back within 2 years i have to pay penalty sar 10000

Now agency is forcing me to take that job with new contract low salary and low position or need to pay penalty to them. What should i do in this case.

Hi
I am located in Al-Khobar. My sponsor have not paid me salaries since 18-Months. He is not willing to give transfer sponsorship even. I am planning to register a case. I would like to ask you, is there any difference if register case direct to Labor Office or through lawyer? What are the advantages, if I register case through lawyer? What you recommend?  I need your sincere advice.
Thanks & Regards

Greetings to you!

What can I do in order to get my jewelry back to me since the person who got it, is not paying based on the verbal agreement? A lot of excuses. Can I sue her for not paying if she will not return it to me?

Dear Yousef

In Saudi Arabia, before 6 months one guy was giving me a side with his car. I was with my family and 6 months old son. I panicked and did verbal abuse. After that the guy hit my car from back and started following me.

Now we have a case in court. So I need to know is there any wrong doing on me? If yes what is punishment of verbal abuse specially when some one poked me.

Hi,
I was working as a full time employee and recently I was terminated (mentioned as terming contract based on mutual agreement). My employer sent me an email with details of end of service benefits and deductions and I was surprised to find that they deducted the Education allowance which was provided for my kids education (deduction was on prorated basis) and they also deducted some amount as government fees (iqama fee).

Kindly advise me if this is legal?

Can the employee deduct the allowances?

Regards,

Majid

Hi,
I was working as a full time employee and recently I was terminated (mentioned as terming contract based on mutual agreement). My employer sent me an email with details of end of service benefits and deductions and I was surprised to find that they deducted the Education allowance which was provided for my kids education (deduction was on prorated basis) and they also deducted some amount as government fees (iqama fee).

Kindly advise me if this is legal?

Can the employee deduct the allowances?

Dear Sir,

I have a question. You can reply me at your convenience.

A = Employer
B = Employ

If B filed a case against A for some reason like EOSB not given to B, and B case reaches somehow to the MOJ (in B favor).

In the meantime, A sales out his company to other, then who will be held responsible for B's case ? (Not bankrupt just sold out)

Can A prolong the case and gain benefit out of this situation ? Will court prolong the case and it goes negative in B's part ?

Hope I was clear in my question and didn't leave any confusion.

Thanks,

Dear Sir,

I am working in a company for 9 Years. Last contract Which I signed with my company is on 01/Sep/2017 and contract period is for one year (up to 31/Aug/2018).

As our company's contract with our client is not confirmed, In Last May 2018, We received an "End Of Contract" email from HR department and to serve notice period for 1 month. As the need arises from the company side , the HR department send another email to rejoin the duty from June 2018 to work for the Summer term only.

Since June 2018 until today (December 2018), no new contract has been issued from the company side for the period starting from 01/Sep/2018.(Means,We are working without contract until today).

In this situation, If an employee resigns from his job what will be his ESB Calculation? Whether he will get his full benefits for 9 years? or 2/3 of his benefits? Please clarify.

Hi Yousuf, my employer is not giving me a transfer I came this company on my own visa but still he refused and has already deducted my one month salary and end of service award because I didn't complete 3 month notice period because new employer wanted me in a month, I talk to my immidiate manager before resignation then he told me just deduct my salary and i can go anywhere but now ny employer is not accepting my transfer request.

Please suggest me Where I am standing and what should I do legally?

Thanks
Saad

Goodpm sir,im licensed health care professional trained in Emergency in a big hospital,but working as part time job in derma clinic,im trainee for 2 days trainee in laser,but i burned the patient sensitive area and my senior perceptor left me while doing the procedure.this clinic i presently work in is not my kafeel.sir i would like to ask any consequences and liabilities on my part.i I need your legal advise in this matter