Free Legal Advise from a Licensed Attorney

Dear sir,
I am living with my family in jubail my company is giving me torture since long time actually my contract is for 2 years but they want to make me release without any valid reason.
They have put me exit today please advice me further.
I have all proofs that they torture and not providing my benefits like medical insurance etc.
Please suggest me I will be thankful to you from core of my heart.

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear sir,
Greetings!
I am an expat it happened I have guaranteed my friend money loan from a company. My friend  still  here in Riyadh and willing to pay back to the company but her agent run away. Her payment was stop for sometime. The company filed a case against her and to me.Please kindly  advise. Thank you & God bless you!

Ncjhudz

any one who have the same case about indefinite contract to non saudi?

Yossef,

My new mobile number is M ****

I'm seeking to make a dispute claim against my previous employee at NEOM.  I need to fly to Riyadh to lodge claim as currently can't do online and NEOM project was in Riyadh and not Jeddah where I'm currently living.

I'm having problem going to Ministry of Labor as I can't speak Arabic and can't find an interpreter to assist me

Any advise please would be great! 

Cheers Jayson

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Assalamu alaikum wrwb..

Dear Yousef,

Kindly share your contact details.

Hi

Hello Sir,

My 2 year contract will end this month. A few months ago, I had taken an emergency vacation for 15 days (unpaid leave). Now, the HR is saying that my contract is extended by 15 days and I have to work an extra 15 days to complete my 2 year contract.
I want to know if the contract is put on hold in case of an emergency leave.

Thank you

Sir need Support

Can  have a call with you or visit your office if in Riyadh

please send me your email and contact number

my number is ***
my email : ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

hi Mr.youseff

Dear sir

I am working with a private limited company in Abha, saudi arabiya. I send a one mail to the company employee in the aug-19 month during that time this employee was in vacation at India. Now company suspend me and put in the jail for saying that i send company details to out of saudi arabiya and break the contract.
Now i am out of jail under kafala system. Now my question

1. Article 69 saudi labour law is applicable to this or not
2. How much time to take final verdict from court to come out of all this

My contact number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Dear Sir

My name is Mohammed Yusuf, 

i am living here since 22 years in a company. before 3 weeks my iqama expired and issued final exit visa. Until now i did't get my remaining salary and End of service benefit. It's already one  month after after Exit. remaining only less than a month . what will do ? Please advice

I filed a voluntary resignation due to the case i have in my company. I was told to put voluntary resignation without benefits and not to come back in 2 years in the kingdom. The case im facing have money involved.
My question is if i still want to come back to the kingdom is it possible even if i put in my letter that i wont come back.

Please notice my question. Thank you

Sir, i am working in al abdullatif industrial investment company,  kingdom of Saudi Arabia. My iqama profession is computer programmer. I am go now final exit. Two months after If i again come back other company Labour visa,  that possible.

Dear.Sir,
Greetings.

The currently , I am working  in saudi arabia. I have  two years contract  with a company in saudi arabia . As per contract , company is giving 4500 SAR . This  contract have expired before three years. and Company did not renew the contract  and reduce the salary from 4500 SAR TO 3500 SAR without contract.

As per contract of two years , there is clause that contract may be continued if the performance is good. Now the company is terminated .

Please guide us that I have right to have the get the End service benefit as per 4500 SAR and also have right to get the balanced salary of 3 years  which company have paid less 1000 SAR AS PER CONTRACT . please advise

awaiting for your response

Hi! Sir i have a problem with the bank coz they file me a case regarding my loan.after they take my end of service benefits they file a case to me coz i did not complete the full payment,but i am paying it monthly by salary deduction by the bank i can not renew my iqama because of the case they file to me.Sir please give me advise for this matter.thank tou

Hii... Looking a for licensed attorney.. In khobar.. Are u still available

Dear Brother Yossef,

First of all, thank you sou much for you support... I would appreciate if you please guide me on my issue.

I worked for a LLC company for 15 years and i planned to go on final exit. company put me final exit on January but they didn't not release the final settlement yet (end of service benefits).

Shall I approach to labor court in Riyadh (exit 13) and apply for a legal case, If I file a case against the employer how much time it will take to get judgment and what will be the consequences.

Thanks
Gajachan

Hai sir,
Good day.,
Thanks in advance for your support ..,

I am working in jubail and i had an issue with my sponsor as he was not giving the salary for so many month, so i filed a case and the court made final decision  to provide my benefits and final exit to my home country as i requested.

but the sponsor is postponing his promises to clear the things with him and get me the final exit with my benefit as ordered by the court.

as per the new online system implemented by the "najiz.sa", is there any way, so that i can contact the court about the issue and get a positive support from the court..

or
what is the best way i can solve this issue without any further delays, as iam stuck up in saudi since 1.5 years with may family including children's with out money and support..,

My Mob ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hello Yossef, help please I need to discuss my labor matter to show you the evidence of termination not to Articles. Where and when do I meet you.?

Reach me on *** Nizam regarding labor enquiry of earlier post

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Hi Mr. Youssef,

I need expert advice, I worked for a company for 16.5 years in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, recently (6 months ago), I have been transferred to another company of same group, my old employer made my end of service payment but due to lack of funds they didn't transfer it to my account, as per my company practice they made me sign a paper that I have received all the dues but actually the end of service dues are still pending not paid to me, as I mentioned above the company is suffering from cash flow crises they haven't paid me and other 20+ people the end of service yet, can I sue the company for this, specially when I have already signed the paper? I need your expert guidance please, thanks

dear Mr. Yousuf.

It is great to hear that you provide free legal advice. in deed it is a noble cause.  Can i have your private no/ whatsapp or mail as i want to have your advice for a case of mine.

Hi sir, I just inquire on how to do if a police take a picture on my iqama for wearing a shorts in a public place? I went to the store to buy food wearing a short because it's near to my place so I did not change my outfit. Please help me what to do. Thank you.

Im planning to transfer to a new company, my contract expired already last march 1 however i notify them late and pass my resignation letter march 28 but i tell in my letter that i will leave after a month..i already found a new company and sign a contract with them but my current employer tells me i need to pay a bail because of late notification.i dont sign any new contract with them. What will be the best way to do for me to transfer and if they insisted me not to go transfer there will be problem that i sign a contract to a new employer. Tnx for the answer and more power..

Hello everyone sir or madam
How to contact you I want to consult about the case my relatives I hope you can answer me thanks

hi,let the new company send a request for transfer to qiwa system, you must have also a registered qiwa account..

hello, wearing shorts pants in public places is no longer allowed and prohibited if I am correct the penalty is little amount on first offense..

hello, wearing shorts pants in public places is no longer allowed and prohibited if I am correct the penalty is little amount on first offense..

Dear Sir,
        I would like to us a favor sir, please i need your help or advice about my situation because until now I'm waiting.The company direct terminated for us in December 6,2016, almost 10 years in the company,I joint the company in August 2007, but no give the benifet, salary, housing allowance and bunos and then I file the case in December 8,2016 in  Saudi labor office (Al-Khobar).The company have never issued first, second and third warning letters related to working performance,I have a evedence of the clients job acceptance and also the documents of Termination letters in March 2020 the Saudi labor office (Dammam) he give a paper for final decision but there is a lot of missing.The manager of the company rather pressuring me to sign all the documents of Termination letters without fee,he told if I cannot sign all documents he call the police and put me in the jail and police can deport for us.
             Thank you and God bless you all...

I have read all your posts, Thanks for sending them to me.

Sir,

I need a few clarifications regarding the sponsorship transfer as per new labor law .
On what grounds can I transfer to a new employer without the consent of the current employer.

Thanks.

Dear,
My employer is refusing to pay my full EOSB, what will be the procedure to file a case and in what time limit it can be resolved

Dears,

I had taken the rent car, and the car met with an accident, rent car person was following with the morror. unfortunately insurance didn't get claimed so he made invoice against me and filed a case against me in the court, i received the message from court stating payment for invoice has to be done and now my banking system is blocked.

i doesn't know how can a court take any kind of action without my consent.

could anyone help me on this please.

date of post-30-4-2021
this my contact no ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum.

Respected Sir,
Thanks for your legal charity to help some one in need.
I have friend who is employed as teacher in an Indian international school at jeddah under school's sponsorship.There is no employed contract signed between school and the me.The school gave me a job offer  letter and based on that I started working.Recently I got selected in another Indian  International school in jeddah with good service condition.My present school doesn't want to release me.I have given a notice for one month period to resign which is completed on 5 May 2021 but my present school has given no reply to my resignation letter.
Shall I leave my present school without getting any release.Will the school management file any case against me or the new school where I am planning to join.
Please reply

Good day!
I just need your advice/ assistance regarding the situation i am facing. It has been a month since my employer relieved me from my duty without any memo or letter signed. They were telling me that there was a complaint against me in MOH. I asked for the copy of that case but they did not give me anything. Can you help me what to do please

Respected Sir,
Thanks for your legal charity to help some one in need.
I have friend who is employed as teacher in an Indian international school at jeddah under school's sponsorship.There is no employed contract signed between school and the me.The school gave me a job offer  letter and based on that I started working.Recently I got selected in another Indian  International school in jeddah with good service condition.My present school doesn't want to release me.I have given a notice for one month period to resign which is completed on 5 May 2021 but my present school has given no reply to my resignation letter.
Shall I leave my present school without getting any release.Will the school management file any case against me or the new school where I am planning to join.
Please reply

I don't know how it is posdible to work in a company without contract . You should speak to ur embassy . And about the new company in jeddah who offered you new job should have to process your change of sponsonship under them which i believe need to be process thru absher.

Good day!
I just need your advice/ assistance regarding the situation i am facing. It has been a month since my employer relieved me from my duty without any memo or letter signed. They were telling me that there was a complaint against me in MOH. I asked for the copy of that case but they did not give me anything. Can you help me what to do please

then go to MOH and ask them personally tegarding the said complaint to know if it is true or not.

When will the new Saud Arabia work reforms be effective?

since March it is already effective

My boss does not allow me to go anywhere since that said complaint. I've been stuck in our accommodation for more than a month now. How could I go to MOH personally.

Closed