Free Legal Advise from a Licensed Attoreny

Dear sir,
I am living with my family in jubail my company is giving me torture since long time actually my contract is for 2 years but they want to make me release without any valid reason.
They have put me exit today please advice me further.
I have all proofs that they torture and not providing my benefits like medical insurance etc.
Please suggest me I will be thankful to you from core of my heart.

Moderated by Christine 4 months ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear sir,
Greetings!
I am an expat it happened I have guaranteed my friend money loan from a company. My friend  still  here in Riyadh and willing to pay back to the company but her agent run away. Her payment was stop for sometime. The company filed a case against her and to me.Please kindly  advise. Thank you & God bless you!

Ncjhudz

any one who have the same case about indefinite contract to non saudi?

Yossef,

My new mobile number is M ****

I'm seeking to make a dispute claim against my previous employee at NEOM.  I need to fly to Riyadh to lodge claim as currently can't do online and NEOM project was in Riyadh and not Jeddah where I'm currently living.

I'm having problem going to Ministry of Labor as I can't speak Arabic and can't find an interpreter to assist me

Any advise please would be great! 

Cheers Jayson

Moderated by Christine 3 months ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Assalamu alaikum wrwb..

Dear Yousef,

Kindly share your contact details.

Hi

Hello Sir,

My 2 year contract will end this month. A few months ago, I had taken an emergency vacation for 15 days (unpaid leave). Now, the HR is saying that my contract is extended by 15 days and I have to work an extra 15 days to complete my 2 year contract.
I want to know if the contract is put on hold in case of an emergency leave.

Thank you

Sir need Support

Can  have a call with you or visit your office if in Riyadh

please send me your email and contact number

my number is ***
my email : ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 months ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

hi Mr.youseff

Dear sir

I am working with a private limited company in Abha, saudi arabiya. I send a one mail to the company employee in the aug-19 month during that time this employee was in vacation at India. Now company suspend me and put in the jail for saying that i send company details to out of saudi arabiya and break the contract.
Now i am out of jail under kafala system. Now my question

1. Article 69 saudi labour law is applicable to this or not
2. How much time to take final verdict from court to come out of all this

My contact number ***

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Dear Sir

My name is Mohammed Yusuf, 

i am living here since 22 years in a company. before 3 weeks my iqama expired and issued final exit visa. Until now i did't get my remaining salary and End of service benefit. It's already one  month after after Exit. remaining only less than a month . what will do ? Please advice

I filed a voluntary resignation due to the case i have in my company. I was told to put voluntary resignation without benefits and not to come back in 2 years in the kingdom. The case im facing have money involved.
My question is if i still want to come back to the kingdom is it possible even if i put in my letter that i wont come back.

Please notice my question. Thank you

Sir, i am working in al abdullatif industrial investment company,  kingdom of Saudi Arabia. My iqama profession is computer programmer. I am go now final exit. Two months after If i again come back other company Labour visa,  that possible.