Internet and cash

I keep seeing posters asking about ways to make cash from selling whatever via the internet, and I wondered if anyone had actually managed.
I'm not talking about Bill gates or mega rich forum owners here, more some dude who no one except his mother has ever heard of.

What do people do to earn a crust from the writing on the net, and how much hard cash do they actually make?

I only ask because my wife has spent all my money on nappies and baby clothes, and I don't fancy being a male prostitute.

I guess you can sell spare nappies and baby clothes on Ebay.

Create a blog, dedicate an ample of time doing what pleases your audiences. With some hard work and more luck, patience and dedication, you will attract enough followers and start selling adverts on the page, through that, you make some pay for your nappies. Just like this pagevthat gives free avenue to mingle, it begun from Expat.com and thtough time transform to full commercial portal with .com id.
Bear it in mind that nothing good come easy, be creative, initiative and dedicated, with this input, sky is the limit.

I do make part of my money, like half of it,  online. I make websites and also host sites on a couple of servers that I lease. Next to that I do some remote computer service. 
The other half I make by performing computer and network service for companies here on the island.
I want to shift more to online work so at a certain point I can stop doing the physical work and driving around.

Why not try an online shop selling clothes,its booming in Indonesia likes fungi  :D

Hi,

Well in Ecuador, good places to sell online are Mercado Libre and OLX. Below I will post website. You will surely can earn a buck or two with these sites:

mercadolibre.com.ec
olx.com.ec

Find activities and meet other expats

OR