Useful information about drs jobs in singapore

hi everyone..i m a fresh mbbs dr from pakistan..i want to move singapore in few months ,,kindly give me useful information about drs jobs in singapore ..waiting for reply

You need to contact the Monistry of Health about recocnition of your degree. Don't expect it to be easy!!!

i tried to contact ministry of health but couldn,t get proper info.kindly help me out..i m a fresh mbbs dr with one year internship experience and the real problem is that my medical university is not recognised by  singapore medical council .in that case what are the job opportunities for me in singapore

Without a recognised medical degree, you can only work as a nurse or in similar non-degree jobs.
There is a shortage of nurses, so you'll have a chance - but the pay might not be what you are dreaming of.
Alternatively, get another degree that is recognised - e.g. from a university in Singapore!

Medical degrees from Pakistan are generally not recognised, due to bad quality of teaching (or so I heard).
And without work experience, it is difficult to get a work visa (EP) even with a degree.