Indian relocating to Germany-Employment Visa requirements

Hi,

This is a shout out for help to anyone who has some idea about this. My employer sent me an employment contract in German, rather than English. Also it only mentions my contract start date and not the end date.

Is there going to be any issue with the above two. Kindly note I am applying for Long Term Employment Visa

Regards,

Afik Roy

It is normal in Germany to have the contract in German. (I think the equivalent applies to most countries.) The German embassy can help you find a translator.
Employment contracts in Germany are usually unlimited (i.e. valid until terminated). Limited ones are only allowed in special cases.

Hi ,
Well if your employer is a German Employer , i don't think it will be a problem for them to send you 'Arbeitsvertrag' , employement contract in German .Please request them for the same as translated copy might create issues. The start date is fine , but haven't they mentioned anything like  Unlimited / Limitations , terms and conditions of terminations and so on ? ....I dont think any contract is valid until they have the termination point in ....or even without the word Unlimited in it ?

Thank you for a reply. The german consulate had a look at my contract and determined that its is an unlimited contract. So what should I fill in my application for duration of stay?