How to get business visa..

Hello Everybody,

I am sayyed from mumbai. its there anybody who know how to get business visa on inidan passport.
yes i dont know anybody in mauritius but i am really intrested to come there and definately i will be there asap.
what did you reccomend for me guys visit visa or business visa.
yes when i come there immediately i need a job there because i am not from a rich family. i am coming there for job so please give me your opinion guys. every opinion appreciated.

Business Visa:-
what document required for
how much is the fees for
is it on arrival or apply before arrival in embassy

Visit Visa:-
what document required for
how much is the fees for
is it on arrival or apply before arrival in embassy

thank you all and god bless you all.

Hi Sayyed,

I am too from Mumbai and having my own business in Mauritius. As far as visa is concerned, you get get both these visas on arrival free of cost. The business visa will be valid for one month and visit visa valid for 2 months. You can extend your visit visa upto 6 months.

As per setting up of business in Mauritius or working here, you can go thru all the other posts it has all the information.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers!!
Terence

Hi Terence,

first of all thanks terence,
i am extremly serious on this topic because may be in next month i will be there.
terence what did u reccomend to me which type of visa i have to obtain on arrival. i am coming mauritius to find job there.

and what i have to say for business visa on arrival in mauritius and what documentation need to show on arrival for.

please reply
thank you
God Bless You

Hi Sayyed,

I have sent you my skype ID thru private message. We can discuss.

Cheers
Terence

Bohat Bohat shukriya yaar terence,

maaza ayenga aap ke saath baat karne mei really thanks

Hello sayyed_rizvi and welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that everyone may understand you? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello AurélieZ,

i already wrote in english whats my topic about its there anybody else who will reply me about that. i am just saying thanxs to terence in my mother language.

thank you AurélieZ
god bless you