Required a job in Singapore

Dear Sir , Good day

My name is shafi & my qualification is bachelors in commerce, masters in computers. I have 9plus years of experience in gulf.
Right now i am working in a shipping company as fleet personnel officer. If any body can help me out to forward me with geniune recruitment agents who forward my resume to the employers.

Kindly guide me accordingly.

Thanks & Regards - Shafi
Email id is [email protected]

It is currently very difficult for foreigners to get a work visa (EP or S-Pass) in Singapore.
- First, you have to be eligible. Basically it means you have a degree from an institution recognized by MOM (Ministry of Manpower - you can check this on http://sat.mom.gov.sg), a job offer in your field (your experience must fit the job) and with sufficient salary.
- Second, the employer has to be allowed to hire foreigners (there is a quota system).
- And third, there must be a lack of local people who could do that job.
Because of the difficulty to get all three criteria fulfilled, many companies hesitate to offer jobs to foreigners who need an EP or S-Pass.

However, if you currently earn above S$8000/month, you can apply for a Personalized Employment Pass (PEP), valid for five years and allowing you to work for any employer without above restrictions (you just cannot be unemployed for over 6 months and must earn above S$34k in any year).