Work as nurse

hi.. im a filipina 24 years of age.. im a nurse in philippines and planning to work in kuwait.. im a little bit worried about my nature of work in kuwait.. will i be safe especially working in private hospitals or better yet settle for government hospital? thanks

Dear inuyasha,

If children can play on the beaches and parks away from their parents and you can leave your keys in your car, and when someone runs after you to give back your wallet that you have left in a store, you will be safe in hospitals.  Crime is negligible.  Enjoy your time here.

well said P&C :P

Thank you P&C

does anybody know about al essa medical and scientific equipment? that is our recruiting agency in kuwait..

to p&C

are u currently in kuwait or london?

Yes I know about al essa medical and scientific equipment it is one of biggest medical companies in Kuwait if ou get chance to work there dont miss it they have contracts with ministry of health and other private hospitals here
good luck

yeah..thats our recruiting agency..the one which has been been tied up here with our agency in phil.. but there are some negative feedbacks bout their management though.. thats my concern..

I see, so now it is up to you :) to accept or refuse

it is safe to work in both government and private hospitals in Kuwait, but it is better to be workin in a private one because private hospitals are less crowded.

Its save do not worry .