Employment

I am currently living in the US an I am seeking employment in Kuwait. My husband currently lives/works there am I am wanting to do the same! Does any one know of any site that i could go to an apply for jobs!!??

Hi there,

I think some useful contacts will be through the embassy there.  They often have social groups organized as well, which will expand your network.

The preferable work option in Kuwait is probably with the US contractors.  Have a look at the CSA website which advertises different vacancies.  They are a very large company providing services to the US military bases.

The reason I am referring you in this direction is that the employment scene in Kuwait in the rest of the private sector is pretty immature, based on several blog entries on this site. 

You should also take good care to understand the employment legislation and regulations that apply to employment in Kuwait.  You can google it up or ask your embassy for help.  The US Embassy website is also very good and provides useful information on this topic, including several warnings.

Hope this helps,

Ferdinand

www.balfoort.com.my

Hello,
Any one is intreseting to work as Range Cook in A  Restaurant
Please contact me
                   [email protected]
Thanks

Hello,

iam currently working as accountant in Hotel reservation company & iam looking for a job.

If any one has vaccancy,kindly contact me @97446038

Hi there since you are american  citizen you have the highest chances of getting a job than any other nationality.Although,there are some cutbacks in projects here and there.It depends on what you are looking for.
Check out monstergulf.com,Q8cv.com,Q8-jobs.com,gulftalent.com,

these are some of the useful sites that can guide you through

Good luck!!