Looking for a job in mauritius

Hi i am an indian . I wish to work and live in mauritius. Is this the right time to come thier by tourist visa and look for a job over there.

Hi anand,

it depends of your qualifications. Are you experienced? What's your area of work?

All the best,

Julien

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply, I have a good experience in computer trouble shooting and network configurations. I am gradutaed in computer science. I can do administration also my last job was administrative officer (singapore). Where can i find cheapest accomdation in mauritius after arriving there. Please advice me

anand wrote:

Where can i find cheapest accomdation in mauritius after arriving there. Please advice me

It depends where on the island you will work ... there are a lot of traffic jam around port louis/Phoenix/ quatre bornes every day so the closer from work the easier it will be for you

hi Julien
I am an Indian living in Ireland
I want to move to Mauritius
am doing MBA and also have 2 years accounts experience
I want to reach mauritius and look for some job
suggest what ???
not sure if am allowed to work on tourist visa
would it be easy to sustain there  ???
are any jobs availabile in this economic time
just want a break would do anyjob dont mind

regards
Reet

Welcome reet,

please read the other discussions, I may have already answered to your questions ;)

Dear all.

IŽm an spanish engineer, and IŽm looking for a job in a different country. I think Mauritius is a lovely a nice p`lace to work and to live, and IŽm interested to find a job.

My experience is for more than 10 years in engineering, and I can work as maintenance department. Is no problem for me work as waiter or cook, the most important think for me is move to the island and start to job as soon as possible.

Thanks and best regards.

hi all

I am considering moving to mauritius.
dont have any job offer yet
is it easy to find a job as a tourist.
I was looking at jobs on myjob.mu there are a good few vacancies but they are all written in french

I wonder is it important to know french before you find work

all the best

reet

Dear friend

Should you be really interested to live in Mauritius, I could assist you in the procedures.

However, you should invest in some project or be a professional in some field.

I am a Management Consultant and have quite good knowledge of the procedures.

Awaiting the pleasure to read you soon.

Kind regards

Vayid

Hi all,

This recruiting company also specializes in high-tech jobs in Mauritius.

careerquasar.com

Hope that helps!

Try myjob.mu

hi iam looking for the job in retail sales manager in maurities,any one for  help me out for job vacancies or job consultant email address or website

There are different websites like: adecco.mu, myjob.mu, alentaris.com, jobs.orange.mu/, lematinal.com/jobs/

Hi  thyagarajan.suresh,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May be a brief introduction and some details about the jobs sales related you are looking for. This might be helpful to guide you.

Thank you,

David.

Good day everyone....

I have been living in Mauritius for the last 6 years and have worked during this time here as well. But got retrenched 2 weeks ago and I'm currently looking for a new job. Just wanted to thank all of you  for the additional recruitment sites, I found on this blog and would also be happy if you could please update me if anyone knows of any available vacancies. I have worked for three BPO companies and have experience in the finance department with a diploma in financial management, only problem is I don't speak any french. Thanks :-)

Hi DeshniL,

I invite you to post an advert in the Jobs in Mauritius, with details of your skills and qualification, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi David,

Thanks, will add all my details there...Appreciate your feedback :-)