Single Permit Processing - 2024

@mhmd zalzali, I am asking my employer for an update after this information. I will keep you posted about it.

@sahosseiniee, Congratulations!

@mhmd zalzali, I received my Single Permit some time ago now. I wish you very best for your application. Hope to hear from you as well soon...

@vikram.laheri

Congrats!

@vikram.laheri  Great News, Congrats!

you mean you received your SP today right? could you please post a summary of your timeline ?

Thank you and wish you luck in Belgium!

Hello,

I have no updates yet! Anyone else??

Can I contact the immigration office personally for a status update even though my employer has filed the application and I do not have any info related to the file no as such? If so, can someone please share the site where i can find the contact details?

I have asked my HR to enquire about the status but they  give a standard reply of no updates yet.

Thanks

@belgvisaseeker48

Rest assured dear, I've been in the same situation. You need to wait 13 weeks from your file is checked as 'In behandeling bij DVZ' which for sure not December 18, all the mid-December WP holder have to count the 13 weeks from Jan3 or later (check the dates with the employee who have access to the portal and let him screenshot the timeline).

Yes, it's frustrating but no other options. We need to wait !

@xyziedm4, Sure!

Region: Flanders

16/10/2023 - First application (No reply)

13/12/2023 - Admissible

18/12/2023 - Work Permit

03/01/2024 - In treatment by office

27/03/2024 - Single Permit (Annex 46)

@mhmd zalzali, @belgvisaseeker48

I recommend you both to call them and let them know that it has been over 14 weeks since the issue of work permit. Ask them politely if they can ask the officers to put your files under consideration anytime soon.

@vikram.laheri

Thanks for your support dear! I will do it next week since we already entered Pack holiday till mid of next week.

@mhmd zalzali, true that… all the best!

Renewal Application

22/02/2024 - First application (No reply)

12/03/2024 - Admissible

18/03/2024 - Work Permit

22/03/2024 - In treatment by office

29/03/2024 - Single Permit (Annex 46)

I am a bit surprised by the timeline but it was quite fast in my case.

The process usually takes about three months, but in some cases it may take longer due to various delays or additional checks. In addition, your personal circumstances, such as having all the required documents and information, may also affect the processing time for your application.

@belgvisaseeker48 I suspect the reply from the immigration office would be very official and doesn't help that much. I personally recommend contacting the HR, they know how it works better we do.

@niteshlaller

Hello! did you (or your employer) receive a separate email indicating your SP was in treatment by the office after getting your WP approved?

hi @niteshlaller based on your timeline, when you recieved this email shown below is this considered the First application? email from no-Reply@socialsecurity.beSubject: Single Permit - Privacy NoticeDate recieved: 05 March 2024

Happy holidays everyone

timeline first application

application date : 23/02/24

work permit : waiting

resident permit : waiting

A 3rd party company (anywr) is handling the application process for my employer. ive not received any no reply email.

Region: Brussels

27/03/2024 - Application submitted (Change of Employer)

27/03/2024 - In treatment by Region & Information requested

28/03/2024 - Further information provided

28/03/2024 - Admissible

28/03/2024 - Work Permit

Residence Permit - Waiting

Work Permit in 2 days : Was surprised and I feel that they wanted to finalize my file before going for holidays :)

Hello everyone,

I recieved my SP through my employer yesterday.

No reply (privacy mail ) - 26/10/2023 (flanders)

Work permit treated and transferred - 18/12/2023 according to the employer

Single permit - 02/04/2024 ( annex 46)

@mhmd zalzali , i hope you will recieve it too soon. Good luck everyone!

@belgvisaseeker48

Best of luck dear, happy for you! I will update you once I receive it.

@N_I @NarutoTN any updates from your side this week ?

FYI.

application date :- 19-nov-2023

Work permit :- 03-April-2024

waiting for sp

Renewal /change of Employer

Work field: Engineering

No-reply: 18/01/24

Additional doc request: -15/02/2024

Additional doc provided: -26/02/2024

Admissable: -26/02/2024

Work permit: 28/02/2024

In treatement by IO : 29/02/2024

Residence permit: 04/04/2024

@npchaithanya

congratulations…

FINALLY !!

Region: Flandres

Country of origin: Lebanon

Work field: Business Intelligence

No-reply Email date: 31/10/2023

Work permit date: 18/12/2023 (informed by employer)

In behandeling bij DVZ: 03/01/2024

SP date: 04/04/2024 (informed by employer)

@xyziedm4

UPDATE :

No-reply : 07/11/2023

WP : 21/12/2023

SP : 27/03/2024

Good luck to everyone and congrats to the ones who got it !

@mhmd zalzali @NarutoTN Congrats guys and best of luck!

It's great to see things moving forward!

Did your HR need to insist and contact the office frequently to push things forward or was it spontaneous?

@NarutoTN

Congratulations on your SP!

Did you get informed by your employer on the same day or later on?

@xyziedm4

from my exprience does not matter , unless you passed the lead time

First time application/new employer

Flanders

First submission 26/12/23

No reply: 05/02/24

Admissible: 14/03/24

Work Permit: 19/03/24

In treatment by Immigration Off: 22/03/24

Residence Permit: still waiting …

Hello,

My husband applied for a renewal but we don't know how to check the process. We applied by ourselves. However we don't remember if we add an e-mail of my husband.

Also the people who applied themselves, how do you receive the single permit? By e-mail or by post?

Is there a website that we can see the file is in process?

Thank you

Timeline:

Renewal

Application- 28th January

WP: 30th of January

SP- waiting

Hi guys my work permit approved 31th of January this year and agency told me that my document received by them on 9 February but currently they are processing application received as of 4 January 2024 after first approval . I would like to know if I there is possibility to get single permit approval on recent days?

Hi guys my work permit approved 31th of January this year and agency told me that my document received by them on 9 February but currently they are processing application received as of 4 January 2024 after first approval . I would like to know if I there is possibility to get single permit approval on recent days?

@dakbak which holdiyas?

@xazarmehdizade I have not seen any first time applicants who has received their work permit in 2024 receive a residency permit yet. From the feedback of other members your agency's comment seems correct. Our timelines is close, I received my workpermit 25 January.

@xazarmehdizade i think she refers to Easter, which was last week. A lot of people take time off work around that time, which means the permit processing is also slower.

@moverandshaker thanks for your feedback,  as i know single permit processing time is 8-12 weeks right?

@xazarmehdizade according to their website it is currently +- 13 weeks https://www.vlaanderen.be/toelating-tot … ingenzaken

@moverandshaker thank you. 13 weeks for the sp recounting by the date of approval  of wp right?

I'm going to Belgium and I am

Diploma in Pharmacy after graduation