Single Permit Processing - 2024

@Milad Rashidifard

It might be better for you, better not to be a company which does not value its newcomers and doesn't wait until the SP comes.

Imagine how they treat their employees!

Region: Flanders
Field: Software Engineering
Application: 22/09/2023
WP: 01/12/2023
SP: ...
    -@sae_

Update: SP arrived 27/02/2024

@suchitborge30 Yes it is around 17 or 18 weeks now. I am not sure what is wrong. My Employer also doesn't have an answer. Is the annex 47 sent to the employer automatically? or how does it work?

@sae_, finally the wait is over... Congratulations!

Hello all, we applied for a renewal. How do you receive Single permit?

Do they send you a mail, or do you receive a letter to your address?

Timeline:

Application- 28th January

WP: 30th of January

SP- waiting

Thanks

@vikram.laheri

Yeah I can finally bring the missing documents to the consulate so my application is still valid.

@sahosseiniee

Any update on your SP? Did you contact your employer or such?

@dj68

I think there is a way! If they don't issue you annex 46 in the given duration then you can ask them to issue another annex. Would be nice if you tell your employer to contact them! Because you have waited for a long time now, more than 14 weeks right from your WP?

@sae_

Congratulations !!! Finally, you got it! Hahaha.

@sae_ congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉

@suchitborge30 no update 😮‍💨 so frustrating. My employer did not have any updates either

@suchitborge30 Yes it is around 17 or 18 weeks now. I am not sure what is wrong. My Employer also doesn't have an answer. Is the annex 47 sent to the employer automatically? or how does it work?

-@dj68

A few weeks ago, I asked our HR, if she could request for annex 47. Today, I had a call with her, she informed me that the immigration office responded they would count the days from the day, the file was declared complete (admissible). So my file processing time was not still 4 months (my admissible time was 6th of Dec. two days before my WP on 8th) and they were not obliged to issue annex 47 yet.

All in all, I guess they issue it automatically however your HR could perhaps push them for it. I am almost sure you will get your SP very soon maybe even this week. keep us posted. fingers crossed.

Region: Flanders

Renewal /change of Employer

Work field: Engineering

No-reply: 18/01/24

Additional doc request: -15/02/2024

Additional doc provided: -26/02/2024

Admissable: -26/02/2024

Work permit: 28/02/2024

Residence permit: waiting

@mhmd zalzali

thanks, but the point is it will destroy my career since I have to wait another few months to get a job somewhere else.

so I have to hope for my SP.

@sahosseiniee

Hello, it's first time

@Milad Rashidifard

Sorry to hear your story. Are you in Belgium now? I remember vaguely from some info I saw last year that people are able to work once WP is granted, as long as their previous residence permit is still valid. Maybe I remember it wrong, or the policies have changed, but you might ask the regional enpolyment office whether this is possible. Just a thought that may or may not help...

it is correct, you can start working if you received a new WP with a new employer and you have 90 days to legally stay in belgium until you get SP

I am also waiting...

Region: Wallonia

Submission: 22.02.2024

Work Permit: 01.03.2024

Now waiting to recieve single permit. Hope it does not take long since I will move from my current commune to another one in 1 month :D It will make things complicated

@Tatiana_ayva in my work permit it says: "The employee cannot work at this stage of the procedure. The worker can only work if he/she also holds a residence permit issued by the Office des Etrangers." I have a residence permit until the end of April. So this means I can still work?

@sahosseiniee Have you recieved your SP now

@suchitborge30

have u received your SP now or still waiting

@sahosseiniee Have u received your SP by now or still waiting

Hi Everyone,

In my case , Approval for employment by 8th Dec

and waiting for RP. y'day 12 weeks also over. any lead from your experience

@gaikwadganesh348 no update yet. Still waiting. Let's see this week... Let us know if you had any updates as well.

Hello Everyone! Finally got my SP (Annex 47) after a long wait! Good luck all!

@dj68 congrats! So happy for you. I was sure of it1f609.svg

@dj68 when did you receive it? Did you get it automatically?

@sahosseiniee Thank you! My HR processed them for me.

@dj68 Amazing, they had to issue Annexure 47 at the end

@dj68

Congrats !!!! Finally 1f57a.svg

@gaikwadganesh348

Hi Ganesh,

No, I haven't received my SP yet. I am still waiting for it! Next week is the last processing week of mine.

Hi all, my employer (university) has submitted my application almost 9 weeks ago. However, the government has not even pick it up yet. Our HR email someone at Flander government, nobody replied. Anything I could do to speed it  up? I will have to physically be there in April the latest.

@raylau I got a WP reply after 9 weeks. During that time it was also no other message. So may be next week you'll get some good news. (also University)

Hi everyone! I have received my single permit. Finally!

Researcher with a hosting agreement

Region: Brussels

No reply email: Oct 31, 2023

Admissable: Nov 7, 2023

Work permit: Dec 18, 2023

Annex 47: Mar 1, 2024

It's such a long wait since the examination period should have been 60 days max for researchers, but here we are. Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!

@wangy

Congrats! Did your HR ask the immigration for Annex 47 or is it issued automatically?

@sahosseiniee

Any update on your SP? Or Annex 47?

@suchitborge30 nope. Not yet. I was already frustrated. Now i am anxious too.

@Milad Rashidifard Any update Buddy ?

@mhmd zalzali

nothing yet.

@emily2024

Thanks! Yes, the HR did. And about a week after they heard back from the Immigration Office (which said my case was being processed), Annex 47 was issued. So I would suggest everyone who has waited for an abnormally long time ask their HR to contact the Immigration Office.