Single Permit Processing - 2024

@harshrajborse dear, i had a question. was your application first-time or renewal?

Hello Everyone, I got my wp on october 27. But haven't got my SP. Its been 16 weeks. Even the employer is not sure about the delay. Any advice on this?

@dj68 who is your employer and what region its applied from, that's too late. you should be asking for Annexure 47 as 120 days is the total TAT from the time your application was admissible or else the authority should issue single permit with Annexure 47.

@mdalisaadat Thank you. I will ask my employer about Annexure 47. This is my first time to Belgium. Applied for Flanders region

New employer applied WP on Dec 15 2023
Status changed to Admissible on Dec 22 2023

Feb 12 2024 additional information asked

Feb 19 2024 applied in brussels region instead of Flanders due to incorrect employer  region

Now again status changed to Admissible stating because of region change

Now the file is moved to Flanders from brussels region

It's almost 2 months from status Admissible

now again status changed to Admissible today

Anyone faced same situation like me

Kindly please share your experience

-@Emmylouisonn

First application, Flanders

Submit:12.22/2023

WP:waiting

why there still no-reply....almost two month

Hello I got my single permit today February 21

Region: Flanders

Work : PhD student in engineering

Application : 21 September 2023

Admissable : 31 november 2023

Work permit: 07 december 2023

Single permit: 21 February 2024

Good luck to everyone 🤞🏻

Congratulations, @Sarah Smaili!

These updates bring a new ray of hope for my application.

Hello I got my single permit today February 21
Work : PhD student in engineering
Application : 21 September 2023
Admissable : 31 november 2023
Work permit: 07 december 2023
Single permit: 21 February 2024

Good luck to everyone 🤞🏻

-@Sarah Smaili congratulations 🎊 thank you for sharing, good luck with the rest of your journey. You already had a residence permit? Or this was your first time?

@sahosseiniee thank you.

Yes this the first time that I applied when I said that I got the single permit today it means that I have both the working permit and residency permit.

I got work permit 07.12.2023 and still waiting the single permit.

My documents were submitted on feb 5 by the new employer,  current status - newly submitted. does it mean that it is not even admissible after 3 weeks?

@sahosseiniee

Please do let us know, if you get your SP in the coming weeks 1f91e.svgprobably it should arrive in the next week !!

@eniskyt

Please do let us know, if you get your SP in the coming weeks !! Thanks

@Sarah Smaili

After how many days you can fly to BE ? as you got your SP !!

@sahosseiniee
Please do let us know, if you get your SP in the coming weeks 1f91e.svgprobably it should arrive in the next week !!

Sure, no updates yet. You do it as well please  -@suchitborge30

@suchitborge30, you may travel anytime until the expiry of your visa once you have your single permit in your hand.

@Sarah Smaili

My timeline is very close to yours, but neither me nor my employer can receive any response from the DOFI. The last email they received was on the 15th of February telling us it can take 10-14 weeks (after another response telling us it could take 8 to 12 weeks).

Field: Software Engineering

Application: 22/09/2023

WP: 01/12/2023

SP: ...

I have been glued to my inbox for months now...

@sae_

I think that you will probably have your single permit before  the end of march.

But I honestly don't know and don't understand how the application are processed

@suchitborge30

I can fly whenever I want as soon as I get my Visa

@Sarah Smaili

End of march would be 6+ months since my application date, considering it was literally made 1 day after yours that's very late. My visa appointment at VFS will expire from "missing documents" at the start of next month and they also don't seem too willing to help with anything. DOFI keeps extending their deadline and Annex 47 is basically a lie at this point...

Update

No reply: 03/11/2023

WP: 15/12/2023

RP: 23/02/2024

First apply, not in BE.

Btw, my employer helped me contact the Immigration office last week about my progress. They told me my SP was coming soon, and surprisingly it came today indeed. You could try asking the employer to contact the immigration office, maybe could be faster?

Finally I got my RP! Good luck to all! Hope you work and live happily in BE!

@sae_

Did your employer contact them ?

@Sarah Smaili

Yes of course, they contacted them as early as the 5th of February, but DOFI gave them the same response they gave to me albeit in Dutch this time...

Congratulations, @RolandinBE!

My WP arrived 3 days after yours. Hope I too receive my SP soon, in the coming week.

Congratulations, @RolandinBE!
My WP arrived 3 days after yours. Hope I too receive my SP soon, in the coming week.

-@vikram.laheri

I got my WP 14 days earlier than his, and still no SP. It all looks very random. Can't plan anything at all.

Of course, @sae_! Let's not lose our "hops"... :-P

@sae_ did they send to the working permit as pdf or did they just tell you that you got it?

@Sarah Smaili

Yes I have it in PDF, dated 01/12/2023. They even sent a screenshot from the Application webpage that shows the event timeline where it also says they received "Positive decision to work" (Positieve beslissing Werk) on the 1st and in progress @ DVZ (In behandeling bij DVZ) on the 4th of December 2023, so it has been about 3 months (12+ weeks). The initial application was 22nd of September and the work permit only took 7 weeks to arrive.

I am expecting news tomorrow, if not I have no idea what is going on in there...

@dj68  haven't you received your RP yet?

I hope everyone gets good news this week,

my timeline

Flanders

application: 2/10/2023

WP: 12/12/2023

SP: Pending

Renewal /change of Employer

Work field: Engineering

No-reply: 18/01/24

Additional doc request: -15/02/2024

Additional doc provided: -26/02/2024

Admissable: -26/02/2024

Work permit: waiting

Residence permit: waiting

Hello I got my single permit on 21 February

New employer new Job

Application : 12 January

no reprly :12 january

Admissable and request of more document: 8 february

Single permit: 21 February

Residents permit :Waiting and have started to work

Would advise to ask your employes to push mine did alot by calling Brussel.For anyone waiting dont loose hope its help hectic  produre considering i was laid off in 2 January had to look for another work immediately .

@Zoe Run not yet. losing all hope at this point.

@dj68

That's sad to hear man! Is there no other way that you can move to BE on annex 47? Because I think you have already crossed 12 weeks from your WP?

@sae_. I know that it is hard to wait but just be patient you will soon have news what field are you in?

Update   

First application, Flanders
Submit:12.22/2023
WP:02.26/2024
RP: waiting

@Sarah Smaili

I am a software engineer applying in the Highly Skilled category. Maybe the process is different for researchers.

@Sarah Smaili

Mine is the same as yours! I have also applied as a software engineer for a highly skilled work visa category.

I got my WP 06/12 but still waiting for my SP. my employer told me that if I don't get the SP this week, my contract will be canceled.

it is so frustrating and stupid that they cannot give us an answer after 12 weeks. I lost many opportunities because of this job and now I am losing the job because of SP.