Single Permit Processing - 2024

@npchaithanya, definitely you can start working once you have the Annex49 document issued. Contact your employers to have them evaluate the document and initiate the induction processes.

@raylau, Many congratulations! Happy working!

@belgvisaseeker48

No updates for me yet! Anyone else? any updates?

@belgvisaseeker48

Nothing from my side also 1f610.svg

@belgvisaseeker48

Nothing for me also1f614.svg

Hope we'll have some good news soon !

@belgvisaseeker48  Me neither. It's the 14th week for me. Seems not much movement this week, at least according to this forum

No one got their RP this week? Is it due to the easter break?

@TracyTracy

Easter is next week, delay is not related yet with it.

Most of the 2023 December WP holder have not gotten their SP.

@mhmd zalzali The current delay is likely to be a reflection of the Christmas + NYE administrative slowdown.

The official website of Flanders updated the indication treatement time for March : [link under review] and ~11 weeks for the RP.

finally got my RP today; had asked my agency to contact the immigration office this week, not sure if this accelerated the process

tl:

Flanders, first time application, private company

no reply: Oct 10, 2023

Admissible: Dec 6, 2023

WP: Dec 14, 2023 (~ 10 weeks)

RP: Mar 22, 2024  (~ 14 weeks)

Good luck to all!

@TracyTracy

Congrats,this a sign that we're moving !

Do you have any idea about when you application is market as "In behandeling bij DVZ" ?

@mhmd zalzali Thanks! I've no idea of that nor did my agency inform me. I only knew it's admissible on Dec 6 and according to my agency and a reply from immigration office, the processing time counted from the day the WP was granted. My agency also said after 120 days of being admissible (in my case Apr 6), they would ask for annex 47. But in the end I got annex 46 today

@TracyTracy

Congratulations !!1f389.svg

So your agency did contact the immigration office in the end or it's just a considence that your RP arrived today ?

@NarutoTN

Thanks! They told me they contacted the immigration office this week. I am not 100% sure if this led to my RP being issued immediately, but according to multiple threads above, I do think it's worthwhile to ask your HR/agency to contact the immigration office directly.

@faraidhliwayo

Ah! No. I don't have any updates still. I am expecting it to come in the next week 🤞🏼

Hello

Can anyone post a link for the visa appointment for Belgium work visa from France (Paris) for Indian nationals?

I guess once both WP and RP is approved, one must get an appoointment at the emabassy for visa stamping? I did discuss this my HR and they seem to have no clue about this. Could anyone help please. I haven't received my RP yet, but could be anytime in coming weeks and I wanted to be well informed about the next steps. Many thanks in advance.

@hegdevinay96

Create an account on visaonweb and you will fill out the application and reserve an appointment afterwards

Region: Brussels

Application : 5th March 2024

Wp: 11th March 2024(1 week, faster than estimated 5-9 weeks)

Sp: waiting (estimation from Agency 7-10 weeks)

no ideas on the actual processing time

@hegdevinay96 I'm also applying from Berlin. this is what they told me:

• To be eligible to apply here and not be assigned to the Belgian embassy in my home country, I need to make sure to apply for the single permit with my current address in Germany and include all relative papers (German residence permit, German criminal record, German medical certificate...) and my residence permit needs to have a comfortable expiry date at the moment of visa application (at least one more month).
  • For the application process, they said I only need to send my application documents via post and wait for them to call me for an appointment. This shall take between 1 or 2 weeks (this is simpler than the process for the Non-EU countries where the waiting times are much longer and appointment availabilities are rare to find).

In a nutshell, best thing is to call the embassy in Paris and get the complete information about how they usually work. I'm not sure if they speak English though.

@guanbowang

Hi! How did you find out that the WP is out in a week?

Update !

SP Approved !!!

• no-reply: - 10/10/2023
  • WP:- 14/12/2023
  • SP:- 25/03/2024

Note:- My employer mentioned that they contacted the embassy again and again and send them emails, because I was already above 14weeks. So if someone is already above the limit ask you employer to contact the embassy !!

@suchitborge30

Congrats !

You mean the immigration instead of embassy ?

Anyone with a 2024 WP and subsequentlly received their SP? Hopefully we can finally break through the December hold up.

No reply: 5 Dec 2023

WP: 25 Jan 2024

@NarutoTN

they modified the processing time on the website again from +- 11weeks to +-13 weeks :(

@moverandshaker we have indeed a very similar timeline. WP: 22 Jan

I expect things to start moving for us mid to late April. Let's see!

anyone knows what this email mean?

Single Permit - Privacy Notice

@saberonmarvielyn That is the privacy note you receive when your HR officially submits your application to the employment agency. It can serve as a confirmation that your process has started. Good luck!

Hi guys! I got my WP today. how can I check status of the RP online?

@newtonwinters, try logging in on this website:

https://www.workinginbelgium.be/en/home.html

@vikram.laheri

Any updates from your side ?

@vikram.laheri

hello. yes I logged into that website and thats when I got positive decision on the WP. But there is nothing else pertaining to the RP….

any updates this week on SP for people who received the WP in December ?

My timeline is:

application : 2/10/2023

wp: 12/12/2023

sp: pending

@newtonwinters, that's all I think we have access to...

@mhmd zalzali, none as of yet! I spoke this afternoon with the immigration office, Brussels, only to realise that the they received my file on 12th Jan although work permit was issued on the 18th of Dec. The person I spoke to will put a reminder on my file.

@vikram.laheri

I think you are right all updates are posted on that platform. thanks

how can i track the status of may single permit application (for Belgium)?

i already recieved the SP- Privacy Notice last March 5

@saberonmarvielynlogin into the website below under Single Permit then you will find your file there with history of  all decisions and updates

https://www.workinginbelgium.be/en/home.html

@vikram.laheri

Best of luck dear, did you get a clarification if the 13 weeks are counted since the receiving of the file or granting the WP ?

Update:

No reply: 28 sep

Wp: 11 dec

Sp: 27 march

Annex 46

Just received single permit.