Belgium nationality refused

my belgian nationality application rejected due to french language
police not interview me and send negetive report to ministry because  6 month before i asked translater to police for a car accident issue

15 days before police send me some quistions via email and i give him answer correctly
i dont know why police do this because i speak A2 level french
please give me advice..what can i do ,appeal or apply again ?
if anybody know lawyer in charleroi, la louviere, fayt lez manage or morlanwelz please give me number or adress
thanks

Hi,

Sorry, but it's entirely your fault.

To apply for Belgian nationality, you must have a minimum of five years of stay on Belgian territory / provide proof of real knowledge of one of the three national languages / prove your social integration.

And you are surprised that it was refused to you after you asked for a translator regarding a problem with the police. By doing this, you have clearly demonstrated that you did not intend to achieve real social integration. That what really interested you was having the Belgian passport so that you no longer needed a visa or work permit ...

i am permanet resedent
i live in belgium aroud 10 years and i work continously as self emplyed last 6 years,
if anybody continously work 5 years thay d' not have need any language diploma
only police asking basic language questions
in my case police send me email and asked me 7 or 8 quistions i reply him all answers very correctly
i also tell him i speak french if you are not satisfied of my answers ;you make oppintment with me i come police station but police send report against me in ministry

I appreciate the answer.  But frankly, even your answer demonstrates the reality of the situation.  You say that it's been ten years that you live in Belgium and six years that you work.  And your letter is in English ... Frankly, let's be serious, with the current climate and the feeling towards migrants, this is the demonstration of the feeling of admiration.

I can't understand properly your last reply. My English is not very good
All my conversations is with police in French via email

let's put in another way

- 10 years in Belgium
- 6 years of work
- still writing in English
- still need traducer to solve issue with administration
- French A2 level

Conclusion :
no real desire to become Belgian. Just person willing to take advantage of the system .
After 10 years, at least B2 level is mandatory

dear u know belgium is very difficult country about language

in ten years i live in three region every region have diffrent language how i learn B2 level language of any region

thanks for your helpfully reply

Yes, Belgium is challenging country in Europe about langages. But Pakistan and India also...

But this is the real challenge of expatriation.

india and pakistan has one national language so these countries are not difficult about language

belgium has three languages
learning 3 languages is difficult

Lucky and Lucky :

india and pakistan has one national language so these countries are not difficult about language

belgium has three languages
learning 3 languages is difficult

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Frankly, you can make many people believe that.  But not to an expatriation professional like me.  I have been working with Indians from several provinces for several years and I even did a nine-month project for R.I.L. in Dahej in the state of Gujarat ... :joking:  :joking:

Well.....................
I kinda really understand Phipiemar feelings, but yours as well.

You should consider starting french lessons... (Cours de Français langue étrangère)
At least for a time and to proof that you've some interest in integrating yourself in Belgium society and daily life.
it's in your own interest as well as you're living in Belgium since 10 years...

As you seems to live in La Louvière, your main contact should be http://www.cribw.be/
I suggest that you call them, they're really helpful. (I've already talked with them for my girlfriend)

Depending on your commune/area, you'll get access to free lessons during the day/evening depending on your level and the commune. Paid lessons are also an option if you can afford for it (although I would never recommend you to pay 500-1000 or even more € per month for that!!!).

My girlfriend has 16 hours of french lessons per month since February (way less now because of the corona***t :sick ). She had some french lessons before coming in Belgium to live with me (the basic), but now she already got the A2 level...

Which is a damn low level... "hello my name is, I like xxx, where is the station?, I'd like to buy apples, I don't like, I'm sick, ...)"

If you take lessons from "partners" of cribw (meaning recognized by the region), you'll receive your certificate A2 or higher depending on your level at the end of the school session.
If you don't want to wait, you can take the examination at any center officially recognized by the region to get your certificate.
In your case, i strongly suggest that you get school certificate to confirm that you're willing to integrate...

But in any case, I agree with Phipiemar, after 10 years in Belgium, no matter how it was difficult for you, A2 level is... really too low... and you should provide them with a better certificate than A2 :(

In actiris Brussel, you already have an A2 level certificate if you do 29/100........................................
That's freaking REALLY given to everybody for free.... :huh:

hi Alex thank you very much everytime yours replies is very helpful for me

i am sharing some more detail maybe you understand my point of view

in 2011 i pased exam in Nederland language and integration course in french area this one is not exeptable

more then 6 years i continuously working . i have two grocery store every day i communicate with more then 300 clints i have many belgian friends.i am talking to my  accountent my doctor or offices in french.. my french speaking skill is not 100 %

6 months ago some one file case against me .. during parking my car hit his car...but i realy dont know....police invite me and tell me ;;your car hit other car on front side .. but his insurance send me letter;;your car hit by back side;; so i was very confused what happend with me..so police invite me 2nd time then i ask police for translater for understanding what is actullay case

4 months age i applied nationality 15 days before police send me letter via email that We did not interview you because you dont speak french..i reply him please invite me to police station ask me what you want i speak french also nederlands..but police asking me some questions via email i reply him..but police send negetive report in ministry about language
maybe due to coronavirus police not invited me to police station

Most of the time, police visits your home with the main purpose to verify that you're living there. Since it's not a language test so they only asks some very simple questions.

Did you include a language certificate in your application package?

hoangtrunghieu,

do you have an integration certificate?
https://www.liveinbelgium.be/civic-inte … ounsellor/

Lucky and Lucky :

hi Alex thank you very much everytime yours replies is very helpful for me

i am sharing some more detail maybe you understand my point of view

in 2011 i pased exam in Nederland language and integration course in french area this one is not exeptable

more then 6 years i continuously working . i have two grocery store every day i communicate with more then 300 clints i have many belgian friends.i am talking to my  accountent my doctor or offices in french.. my french speaking skill is not 100 %

6 months ago some one file case against me .. during parking my car hit his car...but i realy dont know....police invite me and tell me ;;your car hit other car on front side .. but his insurance send me letter;;your car hit by back side;; so i was very confused what happend with me..so police invite me 2nd time then i ask police for translater for understanding what is actullay case

4 months age i applied nationality 15 days before police send me letter via email that We did not interview you because you dont speak french..i reply him please invite me to police station ask me what you want i speak french also nederlands..but police asking me some questions via email i reply him..but police send negetive report in ministry about language
maybe due to coronavirus police not invited me to police station

Lucky,
all your files are registered, and it is clear that you made some mess with insurance stuff. And if you really is able to speak/read/write in French, I don't get why you needed a translator.

But you wasting time explain things here, you need a Lawyer to make an appeal for you. But be sure you will need to present documents that assure your integration, and consider a hard interview. They wont take easy now, so if you appeal now be careful!

If you isn't so sure, take a fast French course, if you already can communicate, you can reach B1 in six months. Then reapply, but anyway be sure to talk with some layer or a representative 

http://www.allrights.be/comment-devenir-belge

KonstantinK :

hoangtrunghieu,

do you have an integration certificate?
https://www.liveinbelgium.be/civic-inte … ounsellor/

Yes, both language and integration certificate.