Starting an innovative school in Mauritius

Hi, I am the founder of a school called Woodland Star International School here in the highlands of Kenya. I am thinking of starting a school there, too, in the same vein--learner-centric, creative, environmentally-focused. Where would you think a school like this would best be located in Mauritius? [link moderated] Thank you for any insights! Amy

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Please share link in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@amckkenya

Hi,

Mauritius is beautiful and anywhere would be great although it may be best near larger pockets of catchment.

If you require school design to UK Standards, please feel free to browse our website :

We have worked on thousands throughout the UK, and some in Hong Kong.

Regards,

Tony

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@amckkenya

All the cities and towns on Mauritius Island are good for business, but I preferred that you open your school in Flic En Flac, Tamarin, Black River, Moka, Sodnac, Phoenix, or Ebene because these areas I mentioned have a lot of expatriates from many countries like the US, UK, France, Canada, Australia, Russia, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, ETC, and high-class families.

Welcome to Mauritius Island. I hope you will open your school soon on Mauritius Island.