Ep approved or reject

Hi I am indian and 31 year old and I open own company in singapore  also year June with my local partner  I am 70%share holder and my local singaporen is 30% share holder and after 6month in 18 January  2023 we aplied  for fresh ep application  in singapore  and 19th january  I got email  from mom need more document  I submitted 20th january  after that 27th  I got email from mom that we still working on your ep application  and we know this ep application  is important  to you  , we need more time to review  , after that 1st Feb 2023 I check online ep status it's showing pending and  remark,  processing  time with in 3weeek  most of cases,  its may  take longer should  the application require  to input external agencies,  so please sugest my what chance for my ep ?

From the limited information you gave, it is impossible to tell your approval chances.

But since the EntrePass is the intended visa for this purpose (and the "EP in one'sown company" loophole is getting continuously smaller and smaller), I think your chances are very low - unless your company fulfills the requirement for an EntrePass.

Please report back here once you know the outcome, so we can learn from it as well (and advice future posters better).

I wanted to add: Your chances of course also depend on the nature of the business, how convincing the business plan is, current and expected future profitability, how many locals are already employed and how many more local jobs will be created in the near future.

@Syedhassan0191 Please update us on your status..

@beppi I am very surprised that you are been here for years and giving your opinions but you are not aware the difference between Entrepass and EP.. Once a company has been registered for more than 6 months.. they can apply for EP and no need to apply Entre Pas which Syed Hassan clearly mentioned that EP was applied after 6 months of Incorporation.

@sonuengg123 I DO know the difference between Entrepass and EP and even explained the difference above.

A company can APPLY for an EP for one of it's foreign directors, but this is rarely ever approved. (I didn't hear about such a case for years!) The EntrePass is the intended visa for this purpose - and companies that are too small to fulfill its reqirements are not wanted here.

@beppi lets see stil showing pending from 6 week

@Syedhassan0191 Why don't you apply for an Entrepass instead?

@beppi I ant employment  pass its easy and after 7month of my company regusters I aplied so lets see all expect telling highly have chances to aproved my ep so pray hope soon get result

My EP is approved today as per MOM website..

applied: 14 Feb

additional Docs: 20 Feb

approved; 04 Mar

@sonuengg123 congratulations

@sonuengg123 Were you also applying for an EP to work in your own company? If so, congratulations - this is very rare!

@beppi I did the same thing and i am feeling quite Lucky to get it as well..

I guess the Detailed Business Plan, Financial Projects and Manpower Forecasting really helped me to secure this...

Thanks for everyone's help

Finaly   my ep got approved  thanks god

Aplied 18 jan 2023

Mom ask doc 19th jan 2023

Doc submit  20th jan 2023

Mom email we need more time to review 27th Jan 2023

Finaly got approved 20 March 2023

After waiting 8 week 2days  thanks god

@Syedhassan0191 congratulations!

May I ask, from experience, generally the approval from MOM come in the morning or just before office our ends?