Transfer request resending after 14 days autocancelled

How many days it takes for the new employer to be able send request transfer in qiwa portal for the second time after 14 days  autocancellation due to current employer not approve nor reject the request( no action taken by the current employer)? Anybody experienced same situation? Pls share

New employer can send the new request at the next day when your first Transfer request cancelled automatically.

Does anyone expirence with exipired iqama and with exit visa is it posible to have new qiwa request?
Thanks

Really, u did the same for the second time? Pls be noted that my iqama still not expired

What if if the request of new employer is expired already for not completing the new employer,it's been more than a month since he apply me to qiwa and it's appear in my qiwa is expire already,if there is some new employer will send me a job offer I can accept? Coz they other one is not sending me again and I told him already and I'm sending him the screenshot there on qiwa

fhdenric wrote:

New employer can send the new request at the next day when your first Transfer request cancelled automatically.

Really, u did the same? Pls be noted that my iqama is still not expired

Hazel Gososo wrote:

How many days it takes for the new employer to be able send request transfer in qiwa portal for the second time after 14 days  autocancellation due to current employer not approve nor reject the request( no action taken by the current employer)? Anybody experienced same situation? Pls share

it tooks 5 minutes to send it ..
he have to open qiwa portal
attach your contract copy.
enter your name iqama salary details working hours
and then click send

How many days it takes for the new employer to be able send request transfer in qiwa portal for the second time after 14 days  autocancellation due to current employer not approve nor reject the request( no action taken by the current employer)?

As new employer is sending the request after 14 days, it is showing error as " Sorry, the employee has another service transfer request under procedure"  but i do not have any other service transfer request in my system.

I registered a complaint on qiwa, they said we are facing technical issues.

The new transfer request can be send after 14 days, Due to technical issue the transfer request will face error, kindly contact to qiwa zen desk customer support.

fhdenric wrote:

The new transfer request can be send after 14 days, Due to technical issue the transfer request will face error, kindly contact to qiwa zen desk customer support.

I registered one complaint.
Shall i call them as well?
What is their contact number to register complaint by call?

Good day sir I want back to may current employer or transfer other company..but I don't no how??I'm here new company for kafala 4months from now.please help me what will we do..thanks

My request also got auto cancelled due to non approval from current employer in the qiwa portal. How long does it take to reissued the request.

My new employer said he already issued the new request but it is not reflecting in my qiwa portal. It is still showing the old auto cancelled request. What I need to do.

What I experience about Qiwa request. You will see the request immediately once the New employer issued it.

what happens when a labour cancel transfer requist but still need to get transferred