Property to rent in Bulgaria

Newly renovated 2 bedroomed house for rent in semi rural village in Bulgaria, an hour away from Bourgas airport.  The village itself has a guesthouse with restaurant serving traditional Bulgarian cuisine, and a hotel with 2 pools and a new aqua park.
Bulgaria offers warm & sunny summers and we seem to have a good degree of freedom and a lot less restrictions in place than many other countries.
300 Euros PCM.
Please contact me for further details and I can provide photos and a description of the property, which really must be seen to be appreciated.

Advertising not permitted here on the open forum. For better coverage post this in the housing section top of this page.

I tried! However, when I reached the part where you input the address, it kept asking me to validate and modify the address as it wouldn't recognise it. It was so frustrating, and I spent hours at it. If you can suggest how I can get it to accept the address, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks.

Hi Jules,

Some people are experiencing a technical issue with the housing section.
Note that I will inform our IT department so that the issue can be resolved as soon as possible.

Once all is back to normal, you can then post your housing advert in the housing section and this topic will then be closed.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Thanks Priscilla