EP application with different experience

Hi All,

Greetings for the day.

I am currently on EP with 10 years of experience with Masters Degree.

If some company X is trying to apply EP with 7 experience with Post Graduate qualification, Because I don't want to baggage of my old 3 years of Fake expect which is initial of my employment career.  Will it be any problem ?

Thank you.

Any available to give me singapore work visa

zahidullahdurrani108 wrote:

Any available to give me singapore work visa

Sorry, but this isn't a job solicitation portal.

sparktech3187 wrote:

Hi All,

Greetings for the day.

I am currently on EP with 10 years of experience with Masters Degree.

If some company X is trying to apply EP with 7 experience with Post Graduate qualification, Because I don't want to baggage of my old 3 years of Fake expect which is initial of my employment career.  Will it be any problem ?

Thank you.

Correct me if am wrong, do I read it right that you have a fake experience called out on basis of which you secured your current EP?

I strongly urge you not to resort to such unethical and non legitimate means of furnishing information to the Govt, here in SG or anywhere else to seek employment. SG Govt has zero tolerance to such acts and would make you pack your bags and prohibit you from working/ living/ entering SG again.

Spark: If you used fake certificates to get an EP, the EP is invalid. That means you are an illegal worker and, if found, you will be deported and banned from working in Singapore again.
A new application without those certificates will certainly raise red flags.
A new application with those certificates involves the risk of checks by external agencies (which are very common now!) finding out that they are fake.
If you want to continue living in Singapore, I can only suggest you come clean and tell the truth to your employer and MoM BEFORE they find out - then you have a chance (but no guarantee) for leniency. If you are lucky, you will have to only pay a fine, have your current EP revoked, but no ban from applying for a new one.
Only moving to another country before being found would not incur risk and penalties.
And, please: Whatever path you decide on, DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN!