Filipino married to Egyptian man

Hi, I am a Filipina married to an Egyptian man. We got married in Kuwait 2 years ago. My husband now is in Egypt and I am here in the Philippines. I wanted to ask how and what are the process if I am going to divorce him.. Please I need an answer asap. Thank you

Hi
Are you married on the islamic way ?
What type of document you have and who issued it egyptian counslate in kuwait or just kuwaiti authorities ?

Regards
Ashraf

Hi, yes.. I coverted into Islam before getting married to him.. It's Kuwaiti authorities

Hi
Then go to the kuwaiti counslate or even ask them by phone that you have official document from kuwaiti authority and you want a divorce.
Or if you have his contact in egypt, i can contact him and ask him to send you the divorce paper which will be much easier.
Regards
Ashraf

Hi, do you have WhatsApp or anything to contact with you..i just want to talk to you in private regarding this matter.. Thank you

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange your contact details by using the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please contact me WhatsApp i will tray to help you

@message2ashraf hi can i contact u? i have a question bout regarding some issue. thank you

@fretzield

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you

I don't know why this thread came up today in my inbox. Seems like it was raised 2 years ago. Was it resolved or still ongoing?

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services on the forum