Help needed about moving in Egypt and marrying an Egyptian officer.

Sabah el kheir.

My name is Vanessa. I am a Canadian, i was born there. I write here, hoping to have some informations.

I deeply fell in love with an Egyptian. He is an army officer and he is really proud to serve his country.

We have been told that we couldn't get married because of his job. I wanted to ask you if it was true. Then, if it is, are there any ways to get a special permission about that.

Do you know officers who married foreigners?

I am really grateful for your help,

Vanessa

Evening dear.
Unfortunately, that is so hard but not impossible,
if he want to marry you in real, then he can get special permission to get marriage from you and after several Verification, you will get it.
Regards,
E/Hesham

Hi Hesham. Can you explain me how to get those verifications done?

VeeRondeau , Good evening

Yea Veerondeau  as u said if  he is an army officer , it is forbidden for an army officer to get married with any foreigners and breaking this rule leads  getting fired out of the army , that is true . there are some exceptions for people who got multi nationality and they have to ask for it from a higher Entity of the army .

hello dear
as per the law its forbidden for the officers to marry other nationalities
so the only option you have is to quit his job
good luck for you

according to the military law in egypt , officers for army and police are banned to marry with foreigners ... this is as long as he is still in service .

the issue of the special permissions apply after he leave the service in army or police .....  then he may apply for a permission ... but , it will not be easy .
so , take care

advise :  don't consider at all orfi marriage .......... it is just a piece of paper ...... but , it has no official value at all ....... so , again ; Take Care

yes it's true u can't marry anyone in the army police ect n u can't even get a special lience ect

I know that Sadat wife is half British , Mubarak wife is also British, l dont know however, if they both have Egyptian Nationality too. I am sure you can check at the Egyptian embassy in Canada or contact the ministry of foreign affairs or defence in Egypt

Unfortunately what he said to you is true,,

Sure , if he is a real Egyptian army officer ot will be extremely difficult, as they deal with this issue as a ntional security issue.
But if he is an old officer he can retire from his service and marry you

Hello! I was wondering if you got your answer. I am in the same boat. Trying to see how we can get married. Please shed some light if you have any answers to this yet.

Unfortunately this is true it's so hard and almost impossible to get permission to marry non Egyptian
And you have to consider that non official marriage mostly has disastrous consiquences

How?

have you vetted the guy..? Is he or will he marry an Egyptian woman? Age difference, religion…? I was of the belief that policemen can't marry foreigners but hopefully someone here can clarify….

@Guest12397
In simple words, it's impossible to get married to a foreigner by any Army personal.