Marrying my Egyptian boyfriend

Hi.  my partner and I have already have an orfi which we obtained via lawyer in November last year. How do we take this to next step i.e. for it to be legal in Egypt and England for me. 

Thankyou

Congratulations😃

ur have 2 go 2 cairo 2 get marryed  takes about a wk

yes I understand this but do you know the processes and what we need to do

Hi, I'm in exactly the same circumstances so would be great to keep in touch with you. I've just been offered a teaching post in an international school in Hurghada. Ideally we would both prefer to live in Egypt 🇪🇬 ❤️ However I have also made enquiries for Ahmed to Love in the UK on a spouse/fiancé visa. The requirements were that I could sponsor him by proving I earn 19k and him passing an understanding and speaking English qualification. The cost including a Lawyer is approx £3.5k Sterling.
Good Luck 😉

Hi
First you have to obtain a certificate of non impediment at your local register office in home country which takes 28 days to issue then you have to purchave an egyptian visa 3month visa you then have to get a stamp of resistance on that visa . After you have this you go to the british embassy in Cairo to swear affidavits  (both parties) you can book appointment online. You then need medical certs done free at any hospital. You then have to get your affidavit translated to Egyptian and stamp from ministry of foriegn affairs after you have all of this you can marry at ministry of justice cairo .

hi

sorry I've only just seen your message.  my partner doesn't really want to come to .uk but he is still studying and then may need to go into the army for 1 year.  I would like him to come to the uk as I can support him here but he cannot support me in Egypt.  it seems very complicated to get married in Egypt whereas I've been told it will be easier to get him in uk if he comes as a spouse. the whole process of everything seems so complicated . all we want is to be together

Thankyou

He would have to finish his nation service for visa but it is completely stressfull when marrying in egypt and the ministry of foreign affairs isnt nice either . But love is love ... good luck

Hi

I was just wondering how you got on getting your partner to uk

Andrea