MARRIED WITH AN EGYPTIAN MAN

Hi guys! I m Beatriz, i m a spanish Girl married with an egiptian man.
We are trying he come to Spain but they put a lot of problems with the visa.
Could you please help us?
How could we get a visa so he can come as soon as possible to Spain?
Thank you for your help.
@Bea Triz2948
Hi ... Yes it is difficult ... and it will take time, money and a lot documents.
It will easier if you and your husband can give proof that you
1. Have enough money to support him in Spain. It would also help if your husband is well educated and can speak fluent Spanish.
2. That the marriage was as a result of a long say 1 or 2 years before getting married and that you spent a reasonable time together in Egypt before being married. If it was a holiday romance and over the Internet you find it very difficult.
3. You have to be married in the marriage court in the ministry of justice in Cairo or it is not  valid marriage.

Get you embassy to give e you all the rules and work through them. There are no short cuts.

The embassy is afraid that the marriage is not real or that your husband just married you to come to Spain. As this is very common.  And this is why it is so difficult.

What ever you do .... do not submit any fake documents ... if you do and they will check them you will never get a visa.

Finally if you are more than 5 years older than your husband it gets a lot harder.

Best of luck

Ray

@Bea Triz2948   hello. i can help, contact me on WhatsApp: ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@Misterbig_Ireland
Thank you so much for your response.
Currently Im older than him, 7 years, but also i know other persons Who are older and they didn t have any problem so i think It depends a lot also about Which perdón you meet in the ministries or embassies.
Also yes my marriage was done in the ministry.
Do you have an email or WhatsApp through we can Talk more easily?
Thank you so much

@Bea Triz2948 r***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hello everyone,

Thank you for this interesting thread. All your inputs are valuable.

On a side note, we are on a public forum, I recommend sharing your contact details through the private messaging system by clicking on the member's profile > Send a message.

Thank you,
Bhavna
@Bea Triz2948
I am German, so Spain can't be more difficult than Germany, I think. He needs to speak Spanish (at least A1 certificate). Because you are married, it is your right to get your husband into your country... at least the Germans would accept that. Besides, the status of being married, (depending on your financial possibilities), opening a business in Spain is another alternative. In Germany and in Egypt there are corresponding investment laws in force, in connection with a residence permit.
@mfeichtmair It s being indeed very difficult for us he come here in Spain..we are trying a lot with lawyers..visa everything but we don't know more What to do.
We married in Cairo in 2020 and with the pandemic and everything everything has been more slowly so we finally could put the marriage in Spain last year in May.
But still we can t do It...the lawyer give ya all the advices and we do What she says and we already have gone to the Spanish Embassy in Cairo lots of times.
I Hope finally this year or maximum Next year we can do It...It s so desperating situation

Hi,

what happened with your egyptian husband?

Invitation visa , it's all on you , guarantee to accept due to your inf

Then married will be easier their, he needs to get certificate as he is single and get stamp at your empassy and Egypt minister of foreign and then go to Spain, or here , simply get certificate that you are single stamped from Spain and married here

The relation finished