STVP expiring, awaiting new passes, need to leave to re-enter?

Hello,

We're currently awaiting an EP and S Pass. Husband had to change jobs suddenly and due to the new job needing to be re-advertised we ended up going onto stvps.

New job (EP seemed to get in principle approval then told it needed to be advertised for another 3 weeks). Unsure what happened here? EP submitted again. (21st April)

My job needed to be advertised (was on loc) so now my s pass only applied for on Friday (30th April).

EP rejected due to needing further information about company and degree certificate. Appeal submitted same day (28th April). One week after being submitted again.

Got extension but only for 2 weeks from 30th April.

Previous employer won't apply again (it was hard enough first time).

Stvps expiring 14th May. Flights being booked by previous company for before 14th.

Is it possible to leave to hopefully get passes approved, then come back?

I'm concerned once we leave we won't get our passes approved.

The point of the (compulsory) jobs bank advertisement is finding local applicants, who must be hired with higher priority, by law. Thus no employer can offer you a job before they have completed this without any suitable local applicant.
If you can return, once you leave in this situation, is of course unsure. But I don't think you have another choice.

Boss, let's get practical here, consider the situation,

Your home AC broke and you call a handyman to fix it. Now, the handyman wants to remain at your house until your AC breaks again. What would you do?

I know it's a bit harsh but that's the whole game. I mean no offense.