Investment Opportunities

Hi,
My husband and myself are from South Africa and are considering options to move to Mauritius.  We both have extensive business experience. ( Retail, Restaurant, hospitality and farming).  We would like to meet or get in touch with people that would like to enter into a business partnership with us, or if you have a business opportunity for us, we would like to hear from you.
P.S. My husband also has a sailing licence.

Hello Dear,

my name is Andreas Forstreuter, I am born in Germany and my family and me are living since 10 Years at Mauritius.

Andreas
Whatsapp : ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : No free ads + Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, your knowledge about farming seems interesting to me. In fact, I am mauritian, and look forward to start something in the field. i would like to know more about your knowledge..

Hi,
It sounds like we are in a similar situation. Perhaps we could join forces and put something together to be successful. Were about in SA are you from? My wife and I are in George and are seeking oppertunities to re-locate to Mauritius. Our background are similar to yours ( hospitality, business and farming ( fruit packing and retail). You are welcome to contact me directly (***) if you would like to compare notes going forward.
Regards
Peter

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

👋 am sylvestre if you would like to invest in Mauritius farming and agriculture is the best way ..for more details please contact me on what app ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange contact details via private messaging please.

Hello,

We are living in Mauritius - my husband a Mauritian and I, a resident.

We both have work extensive experience from having worked and lived abroad and in Mauritius. He has a background in hospitality, operations, etc. and mine is in higher education and design.

We have some projects that maybe we could get together and discuss - perhaps something could be of interest to you?

Please Whatsapp me on ****. I am also reachable on ***. Would love to hear from you.

Regards,
Fiza

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

To Sanetnaude.. Hello, your knowledge about farming seems interesting to me. In fact, I am mauritian, and look forward to start something in the field. i would like to know more about your knowledge.. Neal.

Info please