Ridesharing from Riyadh to Bahrain

Hi. I am Frandee from Riyadh. I am travelling almost weekly to Bahrain. I am using a rental car.

If in case somebody is interested to join the travel (and sharing expenses), please feel free to let me know.

Thanks.

Lots of people do that including myself.  The problem is likely to be the schedule clashes.

It would be better if you could list your proposed departure times from Riyadh and Area as well as the return times from Bahrain / Area so that people can confirm if it works for them or not.

I usually depart from Riyadh Thursday at 4pm (Dabbab Area) and depart from Bahrain (Adliya) either 1am or 5am of Sunday.

I will let others comment.   As my schedule currently clashes with this.

I usually leave nowadays on Wednesday anytime between 1 and 4 depending on work from Dabbab area and back 1230 am Sunday from Riffa.  But I have a driver who comes and picks me to take me - so I pay for the trip and don't use my own car.

I'll send you a private message. Thanks.

Can you take two of us on a cost sgaring basis? 2 males. this weekend.

hi Do you still do weekend trips to Bahrain ? Please let me know so I can discuss in detail.

Yes I am still travelling weekly to Bahrain.

Leaving bahrain thursday around 3 or 4pm and returning back to Riyadh on Sunday morning around 3am / 4am