Saudi Council Renewal

Hi everyone, I just would like to ask about renewing my saudi council license. Honestly, way back 2014, my recruiter lured me to send a fake local coe.. do I still need to submit it or not? Or can I just use my previous coe here in Saudi? And it's a 4year experience. Please help.. your answers are highly appreciated....

You're in a difficult situation. I advise you not to submit your fake COE or else you land in jail for Forgery which is a serious offense in Saudi Arabia. I read news and articles of Nurses with forged COE imprisoned up to 7 months!!! Imagine 7 months imprisones in a foreign land, with no outside world contact, and worst, your family is suffering because you cannot provide for them. They are gravely worrying about your condition inside the cell.
One requirement of Saudi Council Renewal is dataflow. In Dataflow, you will be rquired to submit all your documents like COE, PRC License, and College Credentials.
Içm not sure if you can use your COE in Saudi Arabia to renew your Saudi Council, but you can try. But if they rejected that COE and asked for a local COE, you should bail out and resign, exit, before they find out.

Thanks for the info. .. previously I was employed in a clinic year 2014 and my employer renewed my saudi council license last 2017. So it's going to expire this 2020. I was released last 2017 and i am currently employed in a new polyclinic  I have seen my data flow and it contained the college credentials only.. with no coe stated.. I just want to know How will be the next process for renewing my license again? Would it be more easier for me to renew it, even without requiring the local coe?

@mhukzabubakar

I think SCFHS may require you to process your dataflow because you're in a new company. Did you get a COE with stamp and compensation from your last employer?

I am for renewal but my previous dataflow have problem it was stated all completed but outcome discrepancy and need to pay to result what will be the problem? Do i need to go to saudi council confirm?

You need to pay again to re-verify the documents that has a discrepancy. Re-check all you documents and dataflow information before paying. Goodluck!

But my other concern now is that may coe is legal but does not reached 2yrs

Are you still presently working on the given you've given in dataflow?

No i transfered already to another hospital,do i need to go saudi council to verify all

Currently i have 1yr and 4mos exp in philippines 2yrs in riyadh currently im in jeddah

yes you need to verify all your coe

Hi everyone can i renew my license if im still looking for a job just to be prepared

I have 6 years of experoence and work gap of 2 and half year

hi did u renew ur saudi card already? ?thanks for reply

Hi guys i would just like to ask if we can renew our saudi council without the required cme hours? I'm working in a rehabilitation center and the admins don't really send expats to join conferences or seminars they only send the saudis, my license will expire next month, thanks

Did you check your mumaris plus how much hours you have currently ?

Hello were you able to renew your saudi council? Im hving the same problem. My saudi council.will expire this September  and i cant find cme for the renewal. Any suggestions pls? Thanks