Job seeker visa

Hi Members,
Recently got Job seeker visa however been offered jobs in Switzerland. For which have following questions.

Is a person allowed to live and work in Swiss, will that be enough to get work visa.

Can I live in Germany and work in Swiss, will that be acceptable(Travel from Germany border town)

Would like to know other possibilities or receive any legal advice. If possible kindly direct the
website or authority I can check with.

The Germany forum is not the right place for advice on Swiss visa. I suggest you ask about that on the Switzerland forum. But I doubt that a German JSV is of any help there.
Working in Switzerland and living in Germany is possible. Many people do that because of the much lower living expenses on the German side (coupled with higher incomes in Switzerland). Of course you'd need a visa for each of the two - a work permit for Switzerland and a residence permit for Germany. Do you fulfill the requirements for both?

Thank you, Apparently no.. Just wanted to know.. can I work as consultant on one year contract from Swiss and will the Germany govt provide me work permit for this..

Could you also direct me to website or individual where I can ask question in terms legal as well.

Which is living in Germany and work in Swiss.
As consultant can I get the work permit I meant from Germany

Getting a German visa as a freelancer or self-employed (I assume that‘s what you mean by „consultant“) is more difficult than a work permit and there are also other formalities involved (for taxes, business registration, etc.). But once you have it, you can of course serve Swiss customers. If the work is done on German soil, you also don‘t need a Swiss work permit.

Regarding legal advice, you should ask a lawyer experienced in immigration matters (rather than strangers on the Internet)!

Thank you, your response is useful. Appreciate it.