Psychology

Hi!
I have been living in dubai all my life but I still don't know which is a good and affordable psychologist/psychiatrist in dubai. Has somebody personally experienced one in dubai and can recommend? This is for treating ADHD. I cannot imagine shelling out more than 500 dh for a consultation and more for consequent sittings. Help please!

Consultation Fees of psychiatrist is also same here in Saudi Arabia. You can also seek for online consultation or self study about them.

There are lot of good shrinks in Dubai but unfortunately, the fees are what they are.  You need to have a good medical insurance with coverage for psychiatric illnesses to be able to cover those costs.

I can recommend Dr. Hany Shafey at Mediclinic Dubai Mall.  Used him for a relative.

Thanks!

Do you know of any good online consultation portals?

There are many of them around but as I said, my relative needed a psychiatrist i.e. someone who would consult AND prescribe medication.  Therefore, never tried any portal.

you will need a real good insurance package to cover psychiatry. face to face sessions are better than online sessions. but before everything self study about who is your approach, a psychiatrist or a psychologist, there is a difference.