Lecturer Job in 7 technical colleges of Sultanate of Oman

Any updates for who didn't get offer letter till now even they submitted all scanned certificates?

You selected for which specialization? Through which consultant you attended interview sir? Where you attened the interview sir

Hi.. no news yet.. I heard from a faculty who joined last year that only when there is vacancy.. they will contact.. if not.. no use waiting.
The HR s dont seem to be much informed of the process that is going on at the ministry.  So we just have to wait..
only those who have been offered the jobs have to update..

correct only mam.... we all just waiting with hope....

Hai am belongs to mechatronics department working as asst professor how can i get job mechatronics deaprtment colleges in oman if any knw pls reply me

Guys me too in the same pool. U guys are waiting for one year and i am waiting for two years.

Hi,

Do you got any call for this year??

Are doing job in Oman?

Have you applied this year?

Yes applied for this year and awaiting for the call letter

Have yiu given your interview or awaiting?

Not yet.. How about you?

Hi Difa..
Actually tati mailed me saying July19 at Bangalore and then on one registration form that we were asked to fill i noticed tati was on July 22 at Hyderabad.
So i attended thru adaxa globnet only, which was at Chennai.
Why dont u call them and confirm.
They will sometimes ask u to attend even if u r late but satisfy the requirements.
All the best!

You attending mam in Hyderabad tomorrow

.. Today I'm in that interview only...  Waiting to attend

All the Best Sir.
I attended on 15th at Chennai thru Globnet and by God s Grace..got selected.
Now waiting for further process.
Hope this year we get the posting.

kindly inform about the interview process

please guide about the interview. Are the panel members from Oman or native?

Hi,.the panel members r from Ministry of Manpower Oman and deans of colleges in Oman. I have not seen any other nationality in the panel.they r native. They are very good..speak excellent English and make u feel very comfortable.
U will have lot of questions on the subject and handling classes in general.
This is how my panel was.

Hi all,

When they will call for selected candidates for further process.

Hi,
Plz.go thru the various dialogues ans postings in forums related to hiring lecturers..it will give u some idea.
They may call or may not call at all..in case vacancies r not available.

Hi. It's 2019. So my question is this, did you get a job there in Oman?

Hi my husabnd got selected this year in Chennai interview from global net consultancy for it instructer after seeing all reviews im not sure that he is going to get a offer letter r not plz can any one reply and say who got selected last year

Dear All Members,
This is Arih and I am also facing the same issue in 2019. Now I think you all got clear from your problems. Could you guide me bz I have been interviewed in August and now its 31st august 2019 and no reply.
I have been appointed as Lecturer in Govt. College Oman

Hello Sir,
This is Arih, I have been appointed as lecturer in Govt. Colleges of Oman on 1st Aug, 2019 and now its 31st August 2019, I called HR of Al Nawa group of companies and they are saying that we have send your documents for security clearance.
I would like to know sir how much time will it take to complete the process.
By the I have applied for Computer science.
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated!

Hello everyone. Same sentiment. I have been selected as a Lab Technician last July 29, 2019, still waiting for any update on my application

Any one having update regarding r still vacancy in oman as lecturer is there or not cause I got selected in 2019 almost a year pass no reply frm there