Licensed in Psychologist

How to get license or registration to practice as a Psychologist in Oman
Hello arunashakla17,

Welcome to Expat.com1f60a.svg

Have you checked previous threads on the Oman forum? Maybe this question was asked before.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I am working as a Clinical Psychologist in Dubai under Dubai Health Authority (DHA) license. I want to relocate to Oman, do I have to give Prometric test again? Or I can transfer my DHA license in GCC countries? If anyone know the answer please reply.

Hello Hina

welcome to Oman.

You will need to do Oman prometric test through oman medical board then submit your documents. I'm not sure about other requirements but i can ask my colleagues in MOH private sector.

@Ph. Mahm

hi sir.. when we complete data flow after that we have exam or interview is there in MOH for psychologist .

@Ph. Mahm

Hai ..can we get a opportunity to join as a intern or trainee in any psychology clinic for a practical exposure in Muscat.

@Ph. Mahm

Hello Sir,

I'm seeking further details regarding the documents and certifications required to be therapist in Oman, as I'm an Omani citizen. I'm planning to establish my own therapeutic center/clinic and am in the process of gathering all necessary documentation for its opening.

If you possess additional information, kindly reach out to me.