How To Issue New Iqama For Dependents. How to Pay Levy?

My Family reached in the kingdom last month. I need to issue new iqama for them!
How to pay the dependent levy for them?

If any body knows the new procedure Please explain.

ALL INTERNET RESULTS ARE YEARS OLD PROCEDURE. PLEASE REPLY IF ANY TOOK NEW IQAMA IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS?

1. First get the health insurance for all the dependents through your sponsor/Employer.
2. Get the Medical test done for your wife
3.Obtain the hard printed copies of Jawazat application form for Iqama from your employer/HR.
4. Visit Jawazat office (In Riyadh, inside SAPTCO Bus station, Al-Azizia).
5. No need to take appointment in Jawazat office.
6. The officer will call you to his desk and will verify your application form, your iqama , original passport of dependents, medical test report of wife, vaccination certiifcate of kids.
7. You need to submit the equal number of your iqama copy to the number of dependents application.
8.Passport copy of dependents needs to be submitted as well.
9. After verifying all the above, the officer will tell you how much money has to be paid online or at the counter.
10. I would advise to do it online using internet banking.

The steps to pay the fees is as mentioned below.
a) login to your internet banking
b) Go to SADAD payment
c) Click Government fund and  fees
d) click Alien Control
e) Click " Associate fees for the associate"
f) Enter your iqama number
g) Enter the border number  by referring the application form
f) It will show you how much needs to paid for each dependent.
g) The payment has to be initiated separately for all the dependents. by entering broder number .
h) then visit the jawazat officer again, he will issue the iqama for your dependents in 5 minutes.

I would like to add in here. Please do not forget to take print out of the payment receipt when u r done with payment. They sometime ask for payment proof. They asked me and then i had to go back and print it out.
As mentioned in above post, please take copies as per no. of dependants.

Hi Brother thanks for the reply.

When did you take iqama?
And how you had to pay for levy that time?

Just to know. plz

Hi Ameen,

Last Thursday I got the iqama for the family by following the explained process.

Unless the dependent fee is not paid they will not issue the iqama.

Best wishes.

The steps to pay the levy is elaborated again as below.

a) login to your internet banking
b) Go to SADAD payment
c) Click Government fund and  fees
d) click Alien Control
e) Click " Associate fees for the associate"
f) Enter your iqama number
g) Enter the border number  by referring the application form
f) It will show you how much needs to paid for each dependent.
g) The payment has to be initiated separately for all the dependents. by entering broder number .

Hi!
I have few questions. My wife is doctor and we came here on same flight m under her visa but its 11 months passed i didnt get my iqama. My date are not showing in her absher as well. And also someome told me that my passport is not linked with her that is why m unable to get health insuarance. Can someone guide me what should i do? How to link passport and if there is some other issue plz let me know.

Hi, i would like to ask if i have 3 dependents ( my wife and my 2 kids ) do i need to fill up the iqama issuing form for each of them or one form is enough? I just assisted by my Egyptian colleague in filling the form and he said one form is enough just to mention the names of other dependents in the second page.

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

Given steps were perfect and I followed exactly the same to get my family Iqama from Saptco passport office at Aziziya in Sep 2019.Please don't go to Murabbah passport office along King fahd highway as I guess it deals with Saudi Nationals and new born baby's Iqama alone.

I had paid the dependent fee separately under Moi payments-Alien control-associate fee for a specific associate prior to my visit.

As per my experience, I had arranged all documents as mentioned above with three separate application form for 3 dependents and they didn't even ask for dependent's original passport or my Iqama and straight away issued the Iqama within 5-10 minutes.

All the best!!

Hi ,
I am about to process my wife's iqama.  Checked Moi payments-Alien control-associate via Riyad bank but there is no amount appearing. While the new iqama option shows 500SR. I am confused of how much I should pay. I had also stories that there is no payment for new iqama

Hi bro, i too had the same situation, but i paid through the option " Associate fee for a specific Associate" 3 times for 3 individuals separately, and printed all three slips or invoice. waiting  for further process by my company.

Brother what happens is your problem solved
I need.to know as.im facing same

Abubacker202 wrote:

Hi bro, i too had the same situation, but i paid through the option " Associate fee for a specific Associate" 3 times for 3 individuals separately, and printed all three slips or invoice. waiting  for further process by my company.

hi.  just want to asked what date did you put on iqama expiration?  is it exactly the same as your iqama expiration or you need to add one full year to your iqama expiration?