Guten tag

Good day guys..
  First of all i would like to introduce myself...
I  am SAM.GUYS i hope you will help me,because i have alot of question regarding the marriage visa application.
1.how long it will take?
2.My brother and my sister has no birthcertificate the result in PSA was negative.so how is it?do i really need to get all the birth certificate of my brother and sister?
3.And how it is the invesgation officer,,he will really go to every places where i live since my age 15? So he will go to kuwait because i live There and check it?
     Thank you hope you can help me to understand better..

Sorry, but your post is unclear in various respects, thus my reply below based on assumptions. Maybe you can explain what your real plan is?

1. You need a marriage visa only if you want to stay on in Germany after your wedding, since the marriage visa (unlike all other visa types) can be converted to a residence permit.
How long it takes depends on the embassy, and how long you need to furnish the required documents. It can be several months.

2. I have no idea what PSA is. But if the embassy needs birth certificates you better provide them - or explain the situation to them and ask if there is any other way.

3.  Which investigation officer? What would he/she investigate? Knowing German buerocrats, I doubt that they'd do anything on their own - rather, they would ask you to submit proof of everything you say.

Altogether, as you can see in various related threads, marrying in Germany as a foreigner is very difficult and many advise to do it elsewhere (recognition of a foreign marriage is easier).