Appeal for entry into Singapore

Got it, please resort to what Beppi mentioned above. Don't waste money on lawyers/ agents.

Yes correct, first I try my self approach ICA officers after will decide. Thanks 
If you have any ideas how deal this case , please let me know.

@surya2k passport details  mean passport number only. I can attach my passport front photo.

I  want sample letter to send ICA refusal entry case.

Subject ........

Dear ICA,......

I want to know

Please share sample.

@SDP001 This thread was inactive for 1.5 years and the user you are referring to, Surya2k, has not been seen on the forum for many months. Thus you may not receive a reply from him.

There is no letter template for contacting ICA. Just write to them, explaining your situation and ask what (if anything) can be done to lift the ban (if there is one). Or apply for an STVP at a Singapore embassy before your next trip.

Hi i just come back from myccountry. When in gate ica bring me to there office. Check my phone anythink. Also call my sisyer Pr in singapore. Affter i finish they tell me if come singapore must send email. Do i hv wrong ?

@Hallo Choco It is not possible to tell from your short message why you have been checked - it might be a black mark in your profile (Did you have any encounter with Singapore officialdom before? Did you visit too often?), a suspicion (e.g. that you might illegally work, or abuse the visit visa to in fact live with your sister) or just a random routine check.

But you MUST follow their instructions and get permission by email before you visit next!

@Hallo Choco Sounds like you may have done something during your past visits to SG (knowingly/ unknowingly) that hasn't been registered well with the authorities. Preach the norms carefully if you wish to visit SG :)

@Maycel hello can I ask are you a Filipino? Can I ask , you are the one who send the email ? Not your sponsor ? Can I have your no. I want to ask about letter of approval of ICA .

Must be print a email to you from ica.gove.sg cause the immigration wants to show the letters from ica...cause we are the same problem and i recieved a letters from my appeal..then after u should tell them u have a sponsor from singapore then they ask u a details from your sponsor..i refused last 2016 then i tried to back last 2019 april luckily i accept me to entry again in singapore
-@Maycel

Hi sis can ask about approval letter of ICA . I'm a Filipino can I ask your no . I'll ask how did you write your appeal letter . Your guarantetor send the email of ICA ? [removed by moderators - please post in English only!]

this is my no [removed by moderators - please do not post personal contact details!] message me i need help 😞

@jusselnunez02 Please do not post or ask for personal contact details like phone numbers. This can be abused and is thus forbidden by the forum rules (which you should read!).

Furhermore, this is an Anglophone forum, so please do not post in other languages!

@beppi hello can I ask if I'm the who send the letter of appeal to ICA to lifted the ban or my guarantetor will send the email ? Or my guarantetor need To go to the ICA OFFICE?

@jusselnunez02 Or did the guarantor cause the ban? If not, he/she cannot help removing it.

@beppi

its not ban it's just I need approval letter of ICA , the immigration told me if I have guarantetor my guarantetor will send the email to the ICA . Then wait for the approval of ICA

theres a lot of email of ICA , I don't know if he sent the right email . This the email that he sent to ICA

SG ARRIVAL CARD DECLARATION AND E-PASS ENQUIRY PORTAL

https://www.ica.gov.sg/feedbackform

i don't know that's the right email that he sent.

they told if I want to visit sg I need a guarantetor/support that resident in sg

im confused if my guarantetor will send the email or me . They told me my guarantetor will send the letter of appeal or maybe I just heard it wrong ?

can I ask how many months they approve the letter of appeal ? Or he need to go the ICA office for interview?

@beppi I asked them if I can still enter Singapore and they said yes if my guarantor sends an appeal to ICA .

and now confused, if  do I need to send an appeal letter or my boyfriend will send an appeal letter . So I suggest my boyfriend go the office of ICA of how to get an approval.

@jusselnunez02 I think we are getting nearer to the cause of the problem:

It seems you are (ab-)using a visit visa to in fact live here with your boyfriend for extended periods. When ICA noticed that, they denied you entry and told you to apply for a visa (STVP) with a guarantor instead.

If so, your boyfriend might not be accepted as guarantor, because he is in fact the cause of the problem.

I recommend you get an independent garantor, or a different kind of visa, or stay away from Singapore for several months before trying again!

@jusselnunez02 hi if you want to come to sg as a tourist visa you no need any approval to ica  you just need to submit sg arrival card and health declaration.  Unless the country you cme from need any visa to enter sg.