Any Barbadian in France ?!.

Hello everybody,

I'm Lucie a french woman and I'm married to a Barbadian.
We living together in France, in Normandy (in the north-west of the country) and we were wondering if there is any other people from there (or other Caribean island) who would like to meet up.

It would be nice to share about your experience, your french skill, listening some soca and why not see each other in Barbados when we travel there!!

I would love to create a Barbadian community in France.
We know two of them but we are really far from each other ! ;)

Let me know so we can link up and make this community grow ! ;)

Hello! Not Barbadian but Crucian, I've been looking for other Islanders but it seems they are limited to Paris and mostly from the French Islands.

I live close to Lyon so not very near to where you are.

Hello,

Yea, they are probably not in this site because i'm sure they are more than that in France.
I wish i can create a community around us with Barbadian and other islands people to meet up.
Where the people called Crucian are from?
It is nice to talk to you anyway even if you are far. ;)

Crucians are from St. Croix, US Virgin Islands, collectively we are Virgin Islanders but individually we have names associated with our Islands. People from St. Thomas are Thomians, those from St. John are Johnians, and those from Water Island are Water Islanders.

Awww ok nice
Never been there.
So how long u've been here in France for?

It will be the years in September, I moved with my son so our family could be together again. My husband is from Lyon.