Filipino in Dijon

Is there any Filipino in Dijon? I am a Filipino and I have been here in France for almost 2 years.

Hello pmaman.

You can take a look at the list of Filipino expatriates in France. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi pmamam
how are you? komusta
i have the same problem longtime ago i stay near Metz i meet filipina but she's from Nancy and since a longtime we dont have good contact!
hope that you fine some filipino near Dijon!!!!
and good luck!!!

hello i just read your post katulad mo naghahanap din ako ng filipina malapit sa aken.actually i am 120km away from you.dito ako sa charolles 71120 ang postal code ko.

Hello  im from davao city philippines and lived here in dijon for 1 month.. and i still didnt see any filipinos here... i hope i can meet some

Same problem here...i am a filipina...and i am here in LILLe..may taga Lille ba dyan???

Hi lailing,

Please can you post in English only on the Anglophone section of the France forum for other members to read and understand. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Thank you!  :)

Thank you for your reply.  :) I still have not met any Filipino here.

That's like 2 hours drive from here. Maybe we can meet one day.

Can I have your number? If you don't mind. So, we can meet one day. Have you met any Filipinos yet?

Lille is far from here. I hope you will meet Filipinos there.

Hello kabayan
  Im living near dijon , wla rin ako masyado kilala dito ,maybe we can meet one day  :)

Hello,

Maghahanap din ako na makilala na mga pinay dito. Ako naman malapit sa Aix-en-Provance. Sana contact-contact tayo.

jee08 wrote:

Hello,

Maghahanap din ako na makilala na mga pinay dito. Ako naman malapit sa Aix-en-Provance. Sana contact-contact tayo.

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that members cab understand your post. Thank you.

lroye wrote:

Hello kabayan
  Im living near dijon , wla rin ako masyado kilala dito ,maybe we can meet one day  :)

Where exactly? Yes maybe, we can meet one day. When did you arrive in France?

jee08 wrote:

Hello,

Hello. Aix-en-Provence is far from where I live, too bad. But there's a lot of Filipino in Marseille. I do hope you can meet our "kababayan" there. You can send me a message if you have any questions about life in France.

hello kumusta po im living in fountaine le port ; hope to meet ph freinds here

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

Hi! Are you still in Dijon? Because I am going there next month and I am bit afraid because I don't know anyone in Dijon. I am an international student from Philippines

eirevir88 wrote:

Hi! Are you still in Dijon? Because I am going there next month and I am bit afraid because I don't know anyone in Dijon. I am an international student from Philippines

Hi! I'm going to Dijon to visit my husband's relatives. Where exactly in Dijon will you be staying?

Dear plan, have you met Filipinos in Dijon. There is a concert of Filipino choir on  tour in Europe. This Thursday at 7 pm église de la visitation in quetigny.

Hi  shellzd1, are you still in Dijon ? Come to concert.

Too bad i missed this, would have loved to meet pinays in Dijon. Are the choir members Filipinos living in or around Quetiny?

Hello po Kabayan, I'm also a pinoy living in Dijon with my family. We hope to meet you all someday. Please send us your contact details and we will get in touch agad.

Hello po Kabayan, I'm also a pinoy living in Dijon with my family. We hope to meet you all someday. Please send us your contact details and we will get in touch agad.

@shellzd1Bonjour,

Hi shellzd1.. how are you? Anyways, i'm Jasmin and also living here in Dijon since 2022. I haven't found any filipino friends yet.. Are you still currently living in Dijon?

I hope for your reply..🤗

Thank you and God bless🤗

Sincerely,

Jasmin

@MMHer

Hello Jasmin, please note that this member hasn't been active for the past 10 years now.

I recommend that you start your own thread on the France forum to interact with active members.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Hi.. thank you for the advice..  Have a great day..