Most of the data in this site is out of date

I suggest the Moderator deletes all the information that's out of date and continue. I find it impossible to use as I answer a message only to find out its date 2011.
Put it right or I am out of here.
Regards,
Samuel

Much of the information on this site is contributed by expats like you, present in your country.  If you find the information is out of date, then by all means contribute more and update it to make it more useful!

Will one person make a difference? Forget it!

samuelmccammond wrote:

Will one person make a difference? Forget it!

They can if they want to....I'm told quite often by members that I make a difference, which is why I enjoy my position with Expat.com.   It's easy to sit on the sidelines and moan.  If you don't like something, do something to improve it!

Hello everyone,

Please note that i have moved this thread to the Help us improve the website section of the website which is more appropriate for requests concerning the forum/website.

"I suggest the Moderator deletes all the information that's out of date and continue"

Well, we can not delete the information even if they are old, as we are not the ones who posted them. To be able to close/remove outdated threads, we would have to read all the information provided first and ask the initiators if we can remove his thread, which will account for thousands of threads and weeks/months of reading.

Furthermore, some of these information are still useful to members and to the website (google referencing).

However, what we can do is find a solution like an archiving system. We are still looking into this matter and trying to figure out a way to organise data found on the website.

P.S for questions about the website, please contact us : Contact the https://www.expat.com team

Thank you for your patience,
All the best,
Bhavna

That's why I wrote that it's out of date to try and get the moderator to clean it up.

I have created a new Engineering Design Facility in Limassol for Cyprus and the Middle East. First and only one ever. We mostly design car wheels for Lamborgini, Ferrari and all high-end cars. Waste of time posting it here. cannot find a heading to put it under.

Hi again Samuelmccammond,

Professionals are required to register their businesses in the business directory : Limassol business directory since advertising is not allowed on the forum.

However, you may also get in touch with the marketing department and discuss about your needs and options, they might have something in hand for you :

https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.htmlhttps://www.expat.com/en/partnership.html

Best of luck,
Bhavna

This is what I mean:-

Hello Aman.Bhardwaj.

Welcome to Expat.com!

This post is old (2011) but thank you for sharing! :)

Aurélie

Classifieds ?

do you have any idea of how long it would take a person or persons to identify the out of date data - old posts fair enough if it hasnt been commented on say within 3-4 months the blog mods should be able to close the thread and archive it - however just because a post hasnt been commented on for a while doesnt mean its not relevant to someone

Over three years living here and being an ex pat blog member and mod i find that there are plenty of readers here but not many who are willing to comment or assist  - its the way the Cyprus blog is..... unlike the Malta blog for which i was mod for almost 6 yrs - that blog was and still is far more active than this one because there are more people willing to assist and comment  - this cyprus blog has had this problem for a long long time - most people will read but rarely comment......

samuelmccammond wrote:

This is what I mean:-

Hello Aman.Bhardwaj.

Welcome to Expat.com!

This post is old (2011) but thank you for sharing! :)

Aurélie

Info from 2011 is likely to be out of date so perhaps you might like to read up to date threads.
Just an idea.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR