Does anyone would care to hire a Freelancer Graphic Designer?

Need a friend and a long term client. I am an expat here in Jeddah. I've been here since I was a kid age 7 and now. I am 29 years old and just got married last year.

It's getting harder seriously. Because of the tax for the family that I am looking for something to earn money as financial responsibilities. hehehe, at the same time. make friends with people around.

Hi Kitchiepanget,

Please drop a "looking for" advert in the Jobs in Jeddah section of the website along with your cv/resume. It might help you land a job.

All the best,
Bhavna

hi:)

Yes there are a lot of people need you, but u didn't start correctly, u should open an Instagram account and put some of ur works, and perhaps signing up to some freelancers website like workup or Fiverr.

Gd luck

I believe you are looking for freelance job as graphic designer? (I'm a bit confuse with "looking for friend and client ..... bla..bla..bla..)

Have you tried to contact Saudi gazette, Arab news, destination mags? They always hire freelancers.

Try your luck here
https://www.freelancer.com/
Competition is fierce though and far too many really experienced freelances here