Uk Visa

I applied for a un Visa on the 6 of July on the bases of family reunion and it's September and havent recived any replies yet but that not my worrie. My worries are I have till October for premesso di soggiorno to expire and am wondering if I would be given the visa before and also after it expire and if yes if I would be alowed into the UK with expired premesso di soggiorno. And need I mention thet my dad is coming from the UK to accompany me.
Any help will be appreciated

What is your nationality? If you are British (you say that your father is coming from the UK) then you will have no problem getting into your home country. I suspect that you are from a country outside the EU, possibly Africa? If this is the case, then you need un permesso di soggiorno or a Visa to remain in Italy, otherwise yes you might be expelled. You could try going back with your father to the UK, if he has UK citizenship then you might be able to stay with him there? However I am sure you aware that many areas of Italy and Europe are becoming, or have become, increasingly intolerant of economic migrants. Anyway Good Luck.