Permesso di Soggiorno, Not showing. Page reloaded.

Hi, i applied for my permesso di soggiorno per lavoro six months ago. My finger prints were in october 2020. Now i was waiting and checking the status of my permit.
Now i am checking and i can not see status of the permit.
Infact, page reloads everytime i put my insured number.
I am actually worried.
I checked on portale immigrasione and it says that no fault documents. But on polizia di stato it is not showing any sign, just the page reloads everytime.
I will be very grateful to you if somebody can guide me.
Thank you.

Like i have said to like 50 people on this forum , dont worry . Due to the pandemic and the mass regulation of illegal immigrants they are really busy , i know people that have the appointment to retrieve the permesso 2 years from now. Its not your fault or theirs , they just have like 500'000 new requests this year plus the renewals so it will take time . By law your "ricevuta postale " has the same rights as the permesso(work , travel etc) , so just use that untill you get the sms for the immigration office.

@Ahmer Syab im having the same case like u. When i put my number page reloads every time.

Can u plz share after how much time i got soggiorno

@Endritcaka can u plz tell when police verification is done,after how much time we get soggiorno.

My finger prints were done in October and police verification in November. When i check it online,it shows under process and now nothing is shown. Im worried.

Also can u tell what is the difference between when it shows documents under discussion and document under question

@Ahmer Syab How can I apply from Pakistan

Hello Akbar Akbar,

Please note that your post is off-topic here.

Kindly start a new thread on the Italy forum to ask about the process of applying for the Permesso di Soggiorno from Pakistan.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

same thing is happening with me too  help me out please 🙏🏻

hi. for this issue, you can go directly to the nearest questura and ask them about your permesso di soggiorno. for every immigration office, there will be public relationship operators you can meet one of them and tell them your issue they can instantly solve your issue and give your permesso within days.

thank you hope this was helpful.

Sir I have trying to check my permesso di soggiorno online, but I am see anything over there's,  is not showing anything over 4 months now

@Oni Osariyekemwen i also have same problem

@krandeep99 hi krandeep , can you please help me. I want to come Italy on seasonal work permit....... Do you have any contact who can fill the papers?? Bro it will be a great help from you. I am from Punjab

@krandeep99 is there any update ? I'm in the same situation, it's been 5 months now since the fingerprints and nothing is shown !

@krandeep99 I'm having same problem my fingerprint was done last year in June and few days ago my status page is reloading before it was showing in processing now there is nothing

I have the same problem more than 8 months show nothing what should I do please help me with this problem

I have the seen problem, i did my fingerprint 29 days ago, i was told to legalize one document and bring it back , today submitted the legalized document as requested, after 3 hours of submission i checking the status of my permit, Infact, page reloads every time i put my insured number, before now, i have been tracking it even this morning it showing in processing, now there is nothing..... pls brother  i need advice pls

@Ahmer Syab Hi, did you solve this problem

@krandeep99 I'm facing some problem, do you know how to solve this problem.

@otcng1 hi, did you receive your soggiorno?

Did you get any update from questura?

@Anwar111 Hi, did you receive your soggiorno? After how long?

Does anyone know if you can move work locations with the permit or is it just the location you applied for the permit with?

@Anwar111 do you solve the problem

@otcng1 is the problem solved ?

@Mohan Sai Rapelly

since I applied in Genova, why do you think it's not shown on their portal when I check it? I've applied 2 months from now, others who applied on the same day the got the card while I'm still waiting. do you have any clue? thanks a lot!

@Mohan Sai Rapelly
since I applied in Genova, why do you think it's not shown on their portal when I check it? I've applied 2 months from now, others who applied on the same day the got the card while I'm still waiting. do you have any clue? thanks a lot!

-@tawfiqfyousef

It's minimum 3 months

@alex Burte

Hi, did you get it? or what happened?

@tawfiqfyousef

@alex Burte has made 1 post only and that was 9 months ago. Its unlikely you will get a response.

@Ahmer Syab

@alex Burte am having same issues

Please, for those replying on this topic, simply posting "I'm having the same problem/issue" over and over does not contribute to others nor will it solve anything for yourself.   Sharing how long it took, or steps you took to solve the problem is helpful to others.

It has already been stated in this thread what the typical processing times are  (but they can always be extended), and for any problems or delays you should address the questura in your area and they will assist you.

Romaniac

I just went there to check mine just Tuesday here and on Thursday when I got home is not showing anything anymore 😔 please if anyone who had same issues like this before Should please tell me how he solved his please

I encountered a similar issue and managed to resolve it by sending emails ( PEC-only ) to the Questura di Roma. I sent two emails spaced three weeks apart, and finally received a response. The problem stemmed from a missing document, which led to the temporary suspension of the process. Consequently, we are unable to view the current status.

On February 21, 2024, I visited the office in accordance with the instructions provided to me via email from the Questura di Roma.

The issue has been resolved, and I am now able to view the status. Additionally, I was informed that I will receive the document within one month.

If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to comment and ask. I'm here to help clarify any uncertainties you may have.

@orobosainfluence

I encountered a similar issue and managed to resolve it by sending emails ( PEC-only ) to the Questura di Roma. I sent two emails spaced three weeks apart, and finally received a response. The problem stemmed from a missing document, which led to the temporary suspension of the process. Consequently, we are unable to view the current status.

On February 21, 2024, I visited the office in accordance with the instructions provided to me via email from the Questura di Roma.

The issue has been resolved, and I am now able to view the status. Additionally, I was informed that I will receive the document within one month.

If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to comment and ask. I'm here to help clarify any uncertainties you may have.

@jomojojoj123

Hi, I applied for my new permesso di soggiorno last year and my appointment were few months ago, but I was out of Italy  and europe all this period, what can I do in this situation, I tried to contact them many times using the email address but I couldn't, I did not know I have to contact them from PEC email only.

Do you have any suggestions?