Resign my Contract before 3 months

hello sir,
              my name is mohan. I resigned my job 2 months before due to work stress.i send official email to my Boss...3 times in 2 month...tey said within 1 month u will be serve.After we will release like that they agreed.But my collegue was threatening u will loss indirectly threatening you will be dismiss am guaranteed like that..Is it possible to Resigned person can be Dismiss without my benefits gratuity & Leave salary is it Possible...Please advise am Panic I have loan in my Home Country also.Please advise???

Hi prabhuevs,

Your post is not very clear.

If you have already resigned, then to be able to get gratuity and leave salary settlement etc, you must have completed a certain number of years of service with your employer - something which you have not made any mention of.

If you have already resigned and had also exited the country, then I am afraid your employer is not obliged to make any final settlement since you have technically 'absconded' in the eyes of the employer and the law as well.

Where you stand, only you know.

Dear sir,

Please clear 1 thing i will give resign by written email employer can't respond.They can take legal action on me. Am facing some diplomatic problems in my daily work with my college newly joined asst.Production manager.But he is not my boss also.He is not cooperate always.I told my superior several times they compromised. After sometimes he will start fight quarrel. Since am telling am resign my boss was not accepting wait for sometimes. But no result. So finally i send resignation through by email.finally they told wait for a month until your replacement will come.After that college indirectly saying y your loosing money with our ego problems like that convincing.

Please advice in this case they will cut my benefits.

Hi prabhuevs,

One thing which I can make out from your post is that you were having problems with some colleague for which reason you have quit.

Irrespective of why you are quitting, i.e., the reason for your quitting, you would be eligible for your final settlement if you have spent long enough with the organsiation, and if there are no incidents against your name.

If you have acted rashly and have left Oman in a huff, then I guess the employer may well choose not to compensate you.