Extension of Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa

Hello guys did any one renew their visa after 90 days? My family visitvisa is going to expire in end of dec-19.so it will be renew for 90 days ?or need to exit and come back?

It is not clear yet.

Hi bro. I also want to know same info. Please update me if u catch any info. My family visa is going to expire on 10-jan. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello friends check below link https://ksaexpats.com/saudi-arabia-fami … -visa-fee/

@ raheem baig If visit visa is expiring on 19th you can renew it on 13th, please let me know the status as my mothers visa will expire on 31st.

Dear as per my knowledge and search you can extend your visa after 3 months by absheer my visa is going to expire on 1st jan so i will try before 7 days hope it will be extended

It may depend on when your visa was issued, specially those visit visa issued after new unified visa system , rules have changed.

As per new rules visa it can be extended after 3 months

Hello everyone,

I have the same question looking for an update!!
I am waiting to know whether we can extend multiple visa after 3 months without leaving the kingdom. If anybody who is sure or has extended the multiple visa please reply.
Also I would like to ask if I bring my family on single entry I can extend for 5 months without problem?? I wish to keep my family for 6 months. And exiting Saudi is not easy I am also considering single entry visa which sure can be extended. Thanks

Raheembaig12 wrote:

As per new rules visa it can be extended after 3 months

Hi,
May I ask whether you are referring with regards to multiple visa with 365 days validity and can be extended from 90 days to 180 days? Thanks

1 year mutiple entry visa cannot be extended after 90 days

AmerFarhan wrote:

1 year mutiple entry visa cannot be extended after 90 days

Can you please tell if you tried to renew and when was the visa stamped?

Please let me know final conclusion about visa extend on my num as my family visa (90 days)is going to expire on 8-jan 2019.

Multiple Entry Visa (New - 365 days) will NOT renew online after 90-days, MUST need to go exit and come back.
I confirmed with Jawazaat personally after failed to get online extension.
Visited Bahrain from causeway, and visa extended for another 90-days.
Also Bahrain rep confirmed me that "Bahrain Visit Visa" is not required for the travelers  (for whose extension is needed) on your Iqama

Salamailakum friends dont know to whom we believe plz watch below Link he says 101% visa will be extended.                                                                   https://youtu.be/TwJaWKBRtyA

I received notification from jawazat today about expiry will try to renew tomorrow and update . also will try to take screenshot of it as evidence if unable to renew. in sha Allah

Raheembaig12 wrote:

Salamailakum friends dont know to whom we believe plz watch below Link he says 101% visa will be extended.                                                                   https://youtu.be/TwJaWKBRtyA

The gentleman in video talk so much without providing any proof, he is wrong.

AlhamduLillah my mother's visa is renewed for 3 months.
In some cases while processing insurance you may encounter error, details may not be displayed at that point you have to enter the form manually and submit 0 5 6 0 5 8 1 4 4 0

Dear have you got family visa extension????

pmmohammed wrote:

I received notification from jawazat today about expiry will try to renew tomorrow and update . also will try to take screenshot of it as evidence if unable to renew. in sha Allah

Dear have you got visa extension??

aramis273 wrote:

Multiple Entry Visa (New - 365 days) will NOT renew online after 90-days, MUST need to go exit and come back.
Also Bahrain rep confirmed me that "Bahrain Visit Visa" is not required for the travelers  (for whose extension is needed) on your Iqama

can you please mention your number i need some information regarding family visa for my family

aramis273 wrote:

can you please share your whats app .. i need information regarding family visit through bahrain

yes i got and i shared it to one guy in forum

Alhamdullah i also got renew for next 3 months

Raheembaig12 wrote:

Alhamdullah i also got renew for next 3 months

could you please confirm your family visit visa was as per new policy i.e. SAR 300 for 365 days??????? and you got extension as per new visa policy??
actually there are some rumors new policy visa could not be extended.

Yes 365 days as per new policy it will be renew 100% don't listen to others

Dear Raheem, Correct me if i am wrong.
You have got the extension without leaving the kingdom? and 3 months renewal done through Absher? what is the renewal cost ?

Raheembaig12 wrote:

You have got the extension without leaving the kingdom? and 3 months renewal done through Absher? what is the renewal cost ?

Ehsan Ahmed wrote:
Raheembaig12 wrote:

He already stated twice he got renewal,  that means without exiting, and through abshir, cost is 100 riyal.

Yes bro I extended with out leaving ksa by paying 100sr through absheer

Please give me idea regarfing this one

Can you please help me.  My mother in law 90 days multiple visa will expire on march 30, 2020. Does she need to go exit before renewal? How much will i need to pay. Tnx

Give me details please thank you

Give me details please thank you

Hello Ssetam, provide more relevant info about your mother visit visa.

- Validity of your mother visit visa, i.e. one (1) year, etc.
- When did she arrive in KSA
- Who sponsored her to KSA

This way, other can determine and advise you what to do whether or not to renew your mother visit visa or send back home before expiry of her KSA visa.

Ssetam wrote:

Can you please help me.  My mother in law 90 days multiple visa will expire on march 30, 2020. Does she need to go exit before renewal? How much will i need to pay. Tnx

If you bother to read some posts just above your post it is clearly written that it can be renewed for first 90 days without exiting.. only condition is it can be renewed within 7 days of expiry of 90 days validity after entry. Cost is 100.

Can any boady confirm visit visa is not required for Bharain gor those travelling for exit re entry family visit visa

Hello.. Im the one who sponsored her. The visa is multiple for 1 year. They gave her 90 days, arrive here in riyadh this dec. 28. Thank you

Tnx

helperexpat wrote:

Nobody can tell us surely the multiple visas how to renew.
after 3months or after 6 months go to outside  the kingdom

Can you contact my in my inbox or check my messages?