Saudi Engineer Council Membership Renew

my member ship expire on 2-20-2021
when i click on renew member ship he send message ( No request to show )

Convert ur membership from Temporary to Permanent by clicking the link and upload ur certificate, In sha Allah you will get the "Add request" in renew my membership

Thanks bro.... :heart:

Last year I paid for temporary membership and now there is no option for renew. I selected convert to Permanent membership and submitted my certificate which does not match with my title. It has been over a week now and the status says pending. Can I renew my iqama with this current situation? My iqama will expire in Feb-2021.

https://newzzz360.blogspot.com/2020/12/ … -year.html

sfhassan wrote:

Last year I paid for temporary membership and now there is no option for renew. I selected convert to Permanent membership and submitted my certificate which does not match with my title. It has been over a week now and the status says pending. Can I renew my iqama with this current situation? My iqama will expire in Feb-2021.

what's your profession and what certificates you have

gud day everyone,

can do a favor ask if my SCE has possible going to permanent registration,  im undergraduate of B-Technology in electrical, 4 years degree, and only 3 years finish my degree, and i already request to my university  school to release my cert. and TOR and already attested with saudi embassy, and finish upload to my SCE account, my iqama was technician profession,..

i appreciate your good answer.. thanks.

Asslam o alaikum everyone. My membership suspended due to “your qualification is not acceptable for registration “ blocked . What  i do now.

Following.
Happened with ne as well. Didn't fin d a solution as of yet.

Why? Which certificate u submitted?

Walakym salam
When is membership expiration
Did you select with diploma or without diploma

Hi ,

My profession on my Iqama is computer programmer , BS(cs) Three years degree . Initially when i registered they accepted and gave me a temporary membership , After 8 months they rejected and locked my account.

Is it possible to change my profession to a non technical field ?

Thanks

Your degree is computer science? If ur degree is computer science then u have to visit Saudi council of engineer. they will open ur account

Asalamu alaikum wa rahamathullahu Wa Barakathuhu

Brother Just Click the "Convert Temporary to Permanent" link and submit ur BS(CS) Degree and every marksheet (Convert all to PDF) upload it

If you dont see the "Convert Temporary to Permanent" link, make an appointment for SCE from
https://saudieng.sa/English/Contacts/Pa … ments.aspx
Take all certificates, In sha Allah you can speak them to get it

JhasakAllaha Khaira

hy Bro
did you find any solution or proper guidance how to resolve this issue?

My profession on my Iqama is computer technician, and my SCE account going expire in FEB-21, now can i change my profession any non technical.

please help me...☺

Hi can you help me about my SCE request temporary to permanent it's almost 1 month ,the status of my request is still in progress, you have any knowledge about this issue because my iqama is already expired

Thank you

Hi anyone can help me because I have facing problem about may SCE request temporary to permanent, Its almost 1 month I've waiting for response but still the status of my request is in progress,and my iqama is already expired anyone have a knowledge about this kind of issue.

Thank you

Hi good morning

Anyone can help me about may SCE request temporary to permanent for technician

I've been waiting almost 1 month for the reply but still my application is in progress anyone have a knowledge about this kind of issue because my iqama is already expired last September.

Thanks!!!

Dear Bryan,

Make an appointment in SCE page and take any of ur friend who is saudi to SCE office with all your certificates and just explain the issue,